Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. Chris Brooks > Reviews

Content by Mr. Chris Brooks

Mr. Chris Brooks "Chris" (Swindon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bicycle Roswheel Frame Pannier Bag Front Tube Bag Phone Cell 100g (Green)
Bicycle Roswheel Frame Pannier Bag Front Tube Bag Phone Cell 100g (Green)
Offered by YwYl

3.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, 18 July 2015
Unfortunately doesn't fit my phone that well. I assumed all 5inch phones would be similar dimensions...silly me.

Still a good product for the money but will be replacing in October when my phone contract is up with a more model specific one.

I also find that it was sitting to far back on my road bike to look at safely.

Cycling Bicycles Plastic Drink Bottle Holder Cage White
Cycling Bicycles Plastic Drink Bottle Holder Cage White
Offered by Fly Service

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 July 2015
Not white, more magnolia but decent cheap holders for now

New Raincover For Hauck 0 Plus Car Seat Rain Cover (228)
New Raincover For Hauck 0 Plus Car Seat Rain Cover (228)
Offered by For-Your-Little-One

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 18 July 2015
We use it for our Hauck Malibu system perfect fit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Why spend loads, 18 July 2015
Spot on replacement...quick delivery too.

NATHAN LightSpur, Black
NATHAN LightSpur, Black
Offered by SDJ Sports Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars not a good fit on lunarglides, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Nathan LightSpur (Sports)
Used them during the winter for my night runs. Unfortunately Nike lunarglides are one of those pairs that they don't quite fit. The trainers have a high plastic guard on the heel so the lights fit round the very top of the heel.

I had to double back a couple of times to find the light as it had fallen of, personally I think this was due to the problem described above.

Mens & Boys TCA Pro Performance Compression Base Layer Thermal Tights / Leggings - Dark Carbon - M
Offered by SportsShopUK

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not quite right, 28 Mar. 2015
Not bad compression gear. I normally use shorts and calf sleeves but wanted one product with out spending the earth. These are good but unfortunately not quite tight enough on my calf's.

Leagoo Lead 5 lead5 3G Mobile Phones MTK6582 Quad core Android 4.4 1GB RAM 8GB ROM 8.0MP 5.0 Inch Dual Card GPS (Black) Free gift leather case

4.0 out of 5 stars good phone but don't expect to receive the free gift, 28 Mar. 2015
Loving the phone, I brought this one as I broke my galaxy s4 and wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet and it was going to be £180 to get it repaired. Some aspects of the phone are slightly frustrating, mainly the screen not being as sensitive as my s4 but to be fair for less than half the price you can't really complain.

I managed to get rid of the majority of bloat ware by mistake. When you first open Leagoo's store front it immediately trys to install all the rubbish. I kept pressing cancel till I got out of the screen and then uninstalled the shop front. This then froze the phone but was quickly sorted with a reboot.

The reason I have only given it 4 stars is that I haven't received the free case that was promised. If this ever arrives I will change it to five stars.

UFCIT(TM) Extendable Self Portrait Selfie Handheld Stick Monopod with Smartphone Adjustable Phone Holder and Bluetooth Remote Wireless Shutter for iPhone Samsung and other IOS and Android Smartphone (Black)
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 4 Jan. 2015
My wife is well pleased with this stocking filler. Didn't have any of the problems that other reviewers have mentioned.

Betron HDMI Switch, Switcher 3 Port, Gold Connectors, 3D support, HDMI v1.4 for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc (HDMI Switch)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Jan. 2015
Works well and switches automatically if you have all three ports occupied. But if you just need two you can always press the button and do it manually.

Xenta Wireless Headphones - 30 Metre indoor range
Xenta Wireless Headphones - 30 Metre indoor range

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but uncomfortable, 15 Sept. 2013
They work nicely and are perfect for when I get back from work at 3am so I can watch a film and not have to struggle to hear it. Only down side is they start to hurt the ears half way through. Might be I am used to wearing in the ear buds not over the ear ones.

Page: 1 | 2