Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Alpha Lust: The Complete Collection (Werewolf/Shapeshifter Paranormal Erotic Romance Novel)
Price: 3.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 July 2014
a good story with a great cast and storyline. this is my first werewolf book and I was impressed. great

Pride and Modern Prejudice
Pride and Modern Prejudice
Price: 4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 July 2014
absolutely loved this book. I love pride and prejudice so it was great reading this version. Great characters. would love to see Emma, Mansfield park etc.

True Blood: A True Blood Series Character Description Quick Guide (Catch Up To Everyone Else In No Time!) (Sookie Stackhouse/The 12 True Blood Main Charaters)
Price: 1.81

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be, 5 July 2014
Not as good as I thought it would be. It doesn't cover everyone and its a bit same old same old with info everyone would know

The Scoundrel's Seduction: Number 3 in series (House of Trent)
The Scoundrel's Seduction: Number 3 in series (House of Trent)
by Jennifer Haymore
Price: 7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Brilliant book. I love this series. The only problem is waiting for the next one to come out

Ready for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series Book 3)
Ready for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series Book 3)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 July 2014
I'm enjoying this series about the McCarthy family. it's not my favourite but it's very good. onto the next in the series.

Maid for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series Book 1)
Maid for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 29 Jun 2014
I loved reading this book. I love books about love under adversity. fantastic. onto fool for love now. can't wait.

Heroes and Villains (GABRIEL Book 3)
Heroes and Villains (GABRIEL Book 3)
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant again, 27 Jun 2014
these stories just get better. I can't wait for Max and horatio's story. I hope the author carries on to cole's, Dane's and some of the others stories.

My Lord Rogue (A Nelson's Tea Novella Book 1)
My Lord Rogue (A Nelson's Tea Novella Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jun 2014
I loved this book. I already have the next in the series. canvassing to read book 3. well worth the read.

My Little Runaway (Destiny Bay Romances-Forever Yours 1)
My Little Runaway (Destiny Bay Romances-Forever Yours 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 20 Jun 2014
this is a great story. Great characters. Will be looking for the rest of the series. I want to follow the rest of the family

Worth the Risk (Entangled Indulgence)
Worth the Risk (Entangled Indulgence)
Price: 0.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 18 Jun 2014
this is a great story. I enjoyed the chemistry between the 2 main characters. I would have loved to read more about them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7