Profile for Karl Hall > Reviews

Snowing in Bali: The Incredible Inside Account of Bali's Hidden Drug World
Snowing in Bali: The Incredible Inside Account of Bali's Hidden Drug World
by Kathryn Bonella

5.0 out of 5 stars Blew me away - fascinating, 5 Mar. 2013
I loved this book from start to finish. I simply couldn't put it down and read it in 2 sittings. It blew me away to see this world up close. The book starts with a bang and doesnt stop. Chapter one takes you into a big orgy with drug dealers and models. Very graphic and you feel like you are there. That's why I love this book, and this author's earlier one Hotel K - the writing style is compelling and really carries you into the scenes and the moment.. It moves fast and kept me on the edge of my seat. I bought this book after reading and loving Bonella's earlier book `Hotel K', about a Bali prison,it was shocking and gripping - and Snowing in Bali did not disappoint. Highly recommend to anyone interested in true crime.

BassBuds Classic Collection In Ear Headphones - Pink
BassBuds Classic Collection In Ear Headphones - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones out there. Top quality, affordable, 19 Dec. 2012
You can't give reviews on headphones too early. I have learned when I gave a raving review and 2 weeks later the headphones broken. So I've had these Bassbuds for just over 2 months now. At first they were a little crackly, but I think this is just the period where headphones are "broken into". After a couple of days they are perfect quality. I can see why they're called Bassbuds - they are really bassy. I have tried them on softer songs too though and the treble is clear. The crystaltronic technology, which I had never heard of, really does something towards picking up the highs and lows. I doubt the Swarovski crystals have anything to do with the crystaltronics but they do add a little something different. There's nothing on the market that does anything like that. Recommend as have withstood a fair test of time.

Tekkerz Accessories - iPhone 5 Pink Bow Case Cover with Tekkerz Accessories Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Unique, 26 Nov. 2012
The case fits very nicely on my iphone, nice and tight. One of the best cases i have purchased so far, and at a very good price too. Ordered on Monday evening and received Wedesday morning so i was very happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Look pretty rubbish, work absolutely brilliantly, 25 Nov. 2012
When I got these insoles I actually contacted the seller before I even opened the packet as I intended to send them back. They look very basic (being kind) and I could not see how they could help my agonisingly painful foot. I got an message back telling me I may as well give them a try as I could always return them if they didn't work.

So I gave them a shot and am I glad I did. Unbelievably within half an hour of having the insoles in the knife that I was convinced was lodged in my heel seemed to fade away. There was still discomfort but the pain had eased considerably to what it was. A week later I am practically pain free. The insoles are very comfy and I have just ordered more for my other shoes. Top product, top service and a very grateful customer.

Negotiation Skills - Advanced Techniques
Negotiation Skills - Advanced Techniques
Dvd ~ Alan McCarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Nov. 2012
Amazing product, so easy to remember to rules of negotiation, highlighted many of the mistakes I have made in the past. A great teacher Alan is

PURIFLUSH ULTRA - The All-Natural, Complete Colon Cleansing Supplement - Intestinal Cleanse and Detox Formula (60 Capsules)
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended colon cleanse, 16 Nov. 2012
Ever since I started to take this product, I trusted on it and that it will bring me the benefits of a cleaner body. My mother advised me to try this product and after reading lots of handy information about colonic cleaning, I decided to give it a go. I have been taking this supplement for more than 4 months now and I have only and only positive experience with it. I was suffering from incorrect digestion issues that left my stomach hurt. Now, my problems are gone but I`ve decided to carry on taking this supplement and realized that it does even more good than I ever expected. Overall I feel great and my toilet sessions show a healthy pattern too. It worked wonders for me.

Frostfire Mooncandles - 9 Indoor and Outdoor Votive Candles with Remote Control & Timer
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent candles, 13 Nov. 2012
I have been experimenting with flameless candles in my home using all different brands and vendors. These are by far the nicest I've found. My first of this brand/make are STILL on batteries I put in back in Feb. They look great and are lasting. (and believe me, Not all of them do).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing !, 8 Oct. 2012
Incredible, everything is just like the description! This is a great video camera stabilizer. It takes very short time to balance. Overall, this is a great product, and works excellent for me. I am very happy with this.

Frostfire Mooncosy - Oyster Deluxe Premium Polar Fleece
Frostfire Mooncosy - Oyster Deluxe Premium Polar Fleece

5.0 out of 5 stars Mooncosy, 30 Sept. 2012
I bought one of these Mooncosys last year and it was worth every penny ! The perfect combination of a blanket and a sleeping bag. Its oversized so you can wrap up in it and still have free range of motion with you arms and hands. Whoever invented this is a pure genius !

LaxPure Rapid Colon Cleanser 90 Capsules - Powerful Colon Cleansing for Fast Relief from Severe Constipation. Natural Laxative Remedy Containing Agrimony, Cascara Segrada, Senna, Cayenne & More
Offered by Troo Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Sept. 2012
This product is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!! I have suffered from constipation discomfort for most of my adult life. I've tried changing my diet and a lot of health products to try and help get things moving. Laxpure is by far the best. Admittedly it seemed to do nothing for the first couple of days but has worked like dambusters since. I'd forgotten what it was like to not feel like I had a football in my tummy.

Page: 1 | 2