Profile for Orinoko > Reviews

Eastpak Suitcase Transfer - 78 Liters - Black
Eastpak Suitcase Transfer - 78 Liters - Black
Offered by Tigerbags

4.0 out of 5 stars Not totally secure, 28 Aug. 2014
This seems to be a good size. I like the wheels which glide smoothly. It would be better, though, if there were also a locking ring for the front pocket. I would be concerned about people being able to access the front pocket - either to take my things out or to put unwanted extra things in there (hopefully unlikely but you do hear of stories of people finding they've had drugs put in their luggage).

Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
by Amazon Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars you can do better, 13 Jun. 2014
You who make the decisions about pay, work conditions and taxes can do better. Act with integrity. Care more about people than profits. Pay a fair share of taxes. Pay a fair wage to your workers. When you retire, will you look back and be proud of the way you treated your workers? Or ashamed/heartless?

Bible Quizzer
Bible Quizzer

1.0 out of 5 stars risk, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bible Quizzer (App)
TrustGo security warned me to uninstall this as it uses revmob ad ware which can collect details of your device (imei) and email account.

Triple A
Triple A

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Triple A (App)
I found this incredibly boring. The graphics didn't do much and the music was very repetitive. The first music track sounded as if there was a car alarm going off because of the repeated two notes. Glad it was only a free app and I didn't waste money on it.

Mediterranean Diet: 39 Fresh And Delicious Mediterranean Recipes From The World's Healthiest Diet-Lower High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol And Risk Of Cancer ... Diet Recipes, Mediterranean Cooking Book 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual ingredients, 7 Mar. 2014
I don't know what some of the ingredients are (arugula, for example) but had to laugh when I came across the ingredient "3 large aborigines"!!! I assume the writer means aubergines. For me, I found some of the recipes too complicated and I'm afraid they didn't really appeal. But this is a matter of personal taste. As a free kindle download it's worth a look even if some of the English is poor.

A Christmas Carol Drawn & Told
A Christmas Carol Drawn & Told

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, beautifully illustrated, 16 Nov. 2013
I got the free app first, which is a taster of the first four chapters. I enjoyed it so much I bought this full version (all 16 chapters). A classic story with fantastic drawings.

A Christmas Carol Drawn & Told Free
A Christmas Carol Drawn & Told Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great illustrations and story, free app is first four chapters, 16 Nov. 2013
This story is beautifully told with fantastic drawings. The free app is a taster with the first four chapters (out of 16 chapters for the whole story). I enjoyed the taster so much that I purchased the app with the full version. Highly recommended.

Talking Ben the Dog
Talking Ben the Dog

1.0 out of 5 stars anti virus warning, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Talking Ben the Dog (App)
My TrustGo anti virus software warned of a problem with this and advised I uninstall it. Said something about it being able to see my IMEI.

Sounds of Ocean
Sounds of Ocean

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work properly on kindle, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sounds of Ocean (App)
I can click on small icons to get the different sounds but if I click on the icons in top right of screen it tells me to complete action on Appstore or on the web. No further instructions as to what to do and so I can't get it to do all the things advertised.

Versed (Bible verse game)
Versed (Bible verse game)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 games, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Versed (Bible verse game) (App)
I find this a helpful way of becoming more familiar with Bible verses. There are 4 different games with easy, medium or hard levels, although I have found some medium level questions harder than hard level ones. The games are: match verse reference with correct verse, match verse with correct verse reference, fill in missing words, and put books of the Bible in right order. You can keep track of your scores for each game. You can also set up which version of the Bible you use from a limited selection (it's US not UK version of niv).

Page: 1 | 2