Profile for Mrs. M. Wellock > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Wellock

Mrs. M. Wellock "bookfan." (South Wales , England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Absolute Pandemonium: My Louder Than Life Story
Absolute Pandemonium: My Louder Than Life Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!!!!!!, 4 Jun. 2016
I have always loved Brian Blessed as an actor , specifically his role in "I Claudius". I am loving his book too , he comes across so genuinely
As the man mountain he is, I shall be re-reading this book (as I do if a book is special) , which to me is the highest praise I can bestow on a book,
So often I read a book about someone in show business and get so disappointed , but NOT this book. I have a top ten favourite book list and this book has gone straight to no. 1.

License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read!!, 11 May 2016
This was a very enjoyable read, I have followed the T.V. Show religiously and enjoyed it enormously and the book did not disappoint in any way,
I was quite taken aback to learn about Rick's early life, and Corey too it was a real eye opener with quite a few shocks, the old man (who I have a soft spot for)
Comes across as a very hard working devoted family man , so a very informative , hugely enjoyable book, well done Rick!!! Would love another book possible about the clients over the years?

WANGSCANIS® Women's Shoulder Bags Casual Handbag Travel Bag Messenger Cross-Body Waterproof Nylon Bags (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2016
THIS HANDBAG IS REALLY GREAT, EXACTLY LIKE THE FAMOUS BRAND AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!!!!!

GARDENMILE® 45W RECHARGEABLE CORDLESS BAGLESS PORTABLE WET & DRY HAND HELD VACUUM CLEANER HOOVER CAR
Offered by 365-home-zone

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCT, DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAY'S ON THE ..., 18 April 2016
FANTASTIC PRODUCT , DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAY'S ON THE BOX!!!! PERFECT FOR CAR AND HOUSE, VERY , VERY PLEASED.

Ladies Blue Stripey Canvas Beach Shoulder Bag Tote Shopping Fashion Handbag
Ladies Blue Stripey Canvas Beach Shoulder Bag Tote Shopping Fashion Handbag
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic beach bag!!!, 7 April 2016
This bag is quite simply one of the best bags I have ever bought!!! Can not believe the cost too, it holds tons!! For example I put two beach towels &a sun cream& book, reading specs, purse, pair of flip flops, kaftan, and still had room for more!!!!!!

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!!!!!!, 13 Jan. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish, brilliant true life which made me laugh out loud many times,
Please, please, please write more!!!!!!

Ladies' Knitted Cardigan L5BUTH4 Navy 2X Large
Ladies' Knitted Cardigan L5BUTH4 Navy 2X Large
Offered by ROYAL TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit too, 1 Jan. 2016
Absolutely thrilled with this cardigan, it has a lovely cable detail on the front, great fit too.

Mens Knitted Cardigan Classic Style Cardigans V Neck Zipper Jumper Multi Colored (X-Large, Brown-Beige)
Offered by Harvies Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2016
This cardigan is perfect for the older gentleman, great quality -great fit-great price.

12 Adult Colouring Images on Heavy Fine Art Paper. With a set of Artist colouring Pencils and Fine Line Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Adult colouring set, 22 Nov. 2015
Fantastic pencils and pens, lovely pictures too, excellent value for money.

Three Girls the Complete Trilogy
Three Girls the Complete Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 19 July 2015
Fantastic "draw you in story" Very satisfying read, I love a beginning -middle-end story and these three storys come up trumps!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5