Profile for Nathalie > Reviews

Content by Nathalie

Nathalie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Four Weddings And A White Christmas (Cherry Pie Island)
Four Weddings And A White Christmas (Cherry Pie Island)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 10 Jan. 2016
A bit predictable but nonetheless enjoyable

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan. 2016
Gave this as a present to my boyfriend who said it's brilliant! He recommends it.

iBathUK | 600 x 1380 mm Chrome Column Designer Radiator Horizontal Single Flat Panel
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous radiator!, 14 Nov. 2015
Got this for our spare room and it looks fab!

Childrens Christmas Letter To Santa Junior / Cot Bed Duvet, Quilt Cover Set
Childrens Christmas Letter To Santa Junior / Cot Bed Duvet, Quilt Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas bedding!, 14 Nov. 2015
Ordered this a while ago but hadn't unpacked it yet. As its getting closer to Xmas now I unpacked and washed it this morning. Lovely duvet set, washes well and can't wait to put this on my toddler's bed. Will look great!

A Groom With a View:  Romantic Comedy with a Sting in the Tail...
A Groom With a View: Romantic Comedy with a Sting in the Tail...

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 15 Mar. 2015
This book was funny and I wanted to keep on reading it. Enjoyed the characters and the storyline. Shows that communication is key in any relationship

Go the F**k to Sleep
Go the F**k to Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars So recognisable!, 20 Feb. 2015
This book had both of us laughing as it rings so true. Our son is 2 1/2 and we certainly recognise the delaying tactics of more milk etc....

Recommend this to lighten up the mood after a particularly challenging evening trying to get the kids to bed

Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in
Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 20 Feb. 2015
I purchased this book as I wanted to know what all the fuss was about but I half expected that I wouldn't like it.

However I thought it was a very good book. Yes there is a lot of sexual content which is rather graphic at times, but the story underneath had me gripped; I wanted to find out what drove Ana and Christian to act as they did.

I will be purchasing the other 2 books in the near future to find out how the storyline develops.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good service; sadly tea fell out, 31 Jan. 2015
The product arrived in the early part of the estimated delivery window, so very happy with delivery service.
Product looks lovely! As some others have mentioned its small, but I found that it is perfect size for a single cup of tea. However, the loose tea I put in there came out as I think the holes were too big. Sadly this defeated the point of this product so I only used it once.
Nice looking product but it didn't work with fine lose tea.

Fireman Sam Duty Junior 4 in 1 Junior Bedding Bundle (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)
Fireman Sam Duty Junior 4 in 1 Junior Bedding Bundle (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)
Offered by OBHA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, 12 Jan. 2015
Item was delivered on time; 5* service! Would buy from this seller again.
My son loves (!!) the duvet cover set, which we rate 5*. Not overly keen on the material of the pillow and duvet, which is why overall rating is 4*.

Christmas Santa Moustache - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Christmas Santa Moustache - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun design, 1 Jan. 2015
Bought this on my parents' behalf for my partner. He was very happy with it. An amazon gift card is always well received by us. The design was v funny!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3