Profile for Luke Darragh > Reviews

Content by Luke Darragh

Luke Darragh

Spigen Google Nexus 5 Screen Protector Glass Slim [Crystal] [GLAS.tR NANO SLIM] (0.23mm) Thin Lightweight Rounded Edge 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Screen Protector Clear for Nexus 5 - GLAS.tR NANO SLIM (SGP10667)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Not chip-proof, 13 May 2014
After only a month of having this screen protector, it has already developed a chip, despite the phone having a SPIGEN slim armor case on at all times. Not only this, but I recently noticed scratches all along the right side that look as if they have been done by a machine. Best resolution I received off of Spigen was a 5 voucher. Not happy.

The Memory Palace - Learn Anything and Everything (Starting With Shakespeare and Dickens) (Faking Smart Book 1)
Price: 2.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, but short., 8 Sep 2013
I love this book. After reading 'Moonwalking with Einstein' I decided to venture forth into the realms of remembering.

I found this book by checking out the related section of the Kindle app, it suggested this, so I downloaded a sample.
After reading all that I could, I immediately purchased it.

The book teaches you simply how to remember the works of Shakespeare and Charles Dickens' book names. In order, forwards and backwards.

It does this step by step, and is very easy to understand.

Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
Price: 4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Memory, 8 Sep 2013
I purchased this book after watching a short clip of Joshua Foer explaining memory, I wanted to learn how to do what he does!

The book mainly features the story of how Joshua attended a memory competition as a journalist, and later went on to winning it!

There are small elements of the book which explain how to do the techniques, but overall I would say the book focuses mainly on the story of Foer. If you want to learn how to remember more, I suggest reading other books aswell.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition
by Driving Standards Agency
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars DSA Theory, 8 Sep 2013
Bought this for a family member, great book if you're learning to drive.

Gives official questions to allow you to test yourself!

The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
Offered by Otherland
Price: 5.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Ball, Requires large spaces though., 8 Sep 2013
I was looking for a nice present for a young child for use during the hot weather. I found this ball, and thought it would be good to use in a pool.

It's a great ball, bounces well and feel like a very good quality, but requires a very large open body of water. Something which isn't easy to find in the UK.

WADDINGTON NO 1 SUPERIOR QUALITY PLAYING CARDS
WADDINGTON NO 1 SUPERIOR QUALITY PLAYING CARDS
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 1.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality Cards, 8 Sep 2013
I purchased these cards wanting something that will last for a long time and feel good quality.

After a bit of deliberation I decided that I would sacrifice cost over quality though, since I don't use cards very often. I started to search for a good cheap pack of cards on Amazon, looking for fairly good reviews as well. I then come across these, Cheap and great reviews, I decided to go for it and buy them.

I was not disappointed, when they arrived I was extremely happy with the quality, if you're looking for a pack of cards, don't hesitate, just buy these.

Kitchen Craft Twist and Tie Dispenser and Cutter
Kitchen Craft Twist and Tie Dispenser and Cutter
Price: 2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Twist Ties!, 8 Sep 2013
I bought these wanting something more than just a pack of 50, preset length cable ties.

I wanted something that would last for a long time and something that I could control the length of. I found these and thought that they would be great. I wasn't wrong.

Great quality everything!

Graham & Brown Contour Collection 17167-034 Antibacterial Wallpaper 2012 Black and White
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Wallpaper., 8 Sep 2013
This is great wallpaper!

It was bought to replace a few tiles in our bathroom after our new kittens decimated the previous set, it fits perfectly and looks great!

The wallpaper, despite the name is pure white with a BLACK pattern. It is easy to clean and can just be wiped as it is waterproof! Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens etc!

Overall, I recommend this wallpaper immensely!

Juppa  Sand Storm Hard Back Case with Rubber Rim for Apple Iphone 4 4S - Black
Juppa Sand Storm Hard Back Case with Rubber Rim for Apple Iphone 4 4S - Black
Offered by Invero
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - Does what it says on the tin!, 6 Dec 2012
The case was dispatched a day after the product was ordered, and arrived 2 days before the given date! Considering it's December i'm happily surprised!

It fits my iPhone perfectly and has a premium feel to the case. The outer shell of the case is made of a hard yet slightly rubbery material. It has a very smooth feel to it.
The inner sleeve is made of rubber and stretches easily to allow for easy application to the phone itself. The inner sleeve stick out of the outer sleeve, acting as the Sleep/Wake button and volume buttons. This is good, as the buttons are easy to push in.

On the top of the case, there is a perfectly shaped hole for the headphone jack, this goes the same for the mute button and USB and speakers.

Overall, i'm happy with the premium feel of this case and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap, useful case that also offer protection.