Profile for Luke Darragh > Reviews

Content by Luke Darragh

Luke Darragh

Page: 1 | 2
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, 7 Feb. 2015
Good cooling mat, I brought this for my new laptop that I will occasionally be doing intensive tasks on, I want to ensure that it does not overheat and that when it is on a soft surface that the vents are not blocked.

It is a fairly good quality product, but the plastic does not sound very sturdy if you pick it up with a laptop on it. It's held up so far and does not seem like its going to break though.

The fans are pretty good, they seem like they help the laptop cool down when needed, just plug in the USB and they switch on.

PThink® 0.3mm Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector with 9H Hardness/Anti-scratch/Fingerprint resistant (Google Nexus 5)
Offered by PThink UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 7 Feb. 2015
Very good screen protecter, perfectly sized and cut outs all seem accurate. Feels just as good as my £15 Spigen one that shattered within days.

Has a small problem at the bottom where it seems as if it does not adhere to the screen correctly, but this is not noticeable in the slightest and does not affect the performance.

6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Motorola Moto 360
6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Motorola Moto 360
Offered by protectionfilms24-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, especially for the price, 29 Oct. 2014
These screen protectors are actually really good. I originally thought that due to the low price they would be of a low quality, however, I was proven wrong.

They arrived this morning in an envelope (around 20 days before the estimated delivery time) and took minutes to apply.I rempved my handmade protector, cleaned the screen of my watch and applied the new one. I was confused at first as I couldn't figure out how to peel the protectors off, but once done the application was easy and successful. There is not a single bubble.

The protector itself is a good enough fit, there is a little overhang but that is likely due to my application. The feel is good, it doesn't attract dust or fingerprints and does not affect the screen in any way.

Definitely buy these if you want some good protectors for a cheap price.

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for a Good Webcam, 31 Aug. 2014
This webcam is an extremely good webcam for the price. It provides a good High Definition image with very strong clarity.
Although the actual aesthetics are fairly sub-par when compared with other webcams, it is only someone who prefers design over usability who will care about this.

It connects using USB, and no other wires are needed. It works well with Mac and Windows, being a Plug and Play device.

Spigen Google Nexus 5 Screen Protector Glass Slim [Crystal] [GLAS.tR NANO SLIM] (0.23mm) Thin Lightweight Rounded Edge 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Screen Protector Clear for Nexus 5 - GLAS.tR NANO SLIM (SGP10667)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Not chip-proof, 13 May 2014
After only a month of having this screen protector, it has already developed a chip, despite the phone having a SPIGEN slim armor case on at all times. Not only this, but I recently noticed scratches all along the right side that look as if they have been done by a machine. Best resolution I received off of Spigen was a £5 voucher. Not happy.

The Memory Palace - Learn Anything and Everything (Starting With Shakespeare and Dickens) (Faking Smart Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, but short., 8 Sept. 2013
I love this book. After reading 'Moonwalking with Einstein' I decided to venture forth into the realms of remembering.

I found this book by checking out the related section of the Kindle app, it suggested this, so I downloaded a sample.
After reading all that I could, I immediately purchased it.

The book teaches you simply how to remember the works of Shakespeare and Charles Dickens' book names. In order, forwards and backwards.

It does this step by step, and is very easy to understand.

Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Memory, 8 Sept. 2013
I purchased this book after watching a short clip of Joshua Foer explaining memory, I wanted to learn how to do what he does!

The book mainly features the story of how Joshua attended a memory competition as a journalist, and later went on to winning it!

There are small elements of the book which explain how to do the techniques, but overall I would say the book focuses mainly on the story of Foer. If you want to learn how to remember more, I suggest reading other books aswell.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition
by Driving Standards Agency

4.0 out of 5 stars DSA Theory, 8 Sept. 2013
Bought this for a family member, great book if you're learning to drive.

Gives official questions to allow you to test yourself!

The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
Offered by Otherland

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Ball, Requires large spaces though., 8 Sept. 2013
I was looking for a nice present for a young child for use during the hot weather. I found this ball, and thought it would be good to use in a pool.

It's a great ball, bounces well and feel like a very good quality, but requires a very large open body of water. Something which isn't easy to find in the UK.

WADDINGTON NO 1 SUPERIOR QUALITY PLAYING CARDS
WADDINGTON NO 1 SUPERIOR QUALITY PLAYING CARDS
Offered by UK TOYS PRICE CUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality Cards, 8 Sept. 2013
I purchased these cards wanting something that will last for a long time and feel good quality.

After a bit of deliberation I decided that I would sacrifice cost over quality though, since I don't use cards very often. I started to search for a good cheap pack of cards on Amazon, looking for fairly good reviews as well. I then come across these, Cheap and great reviews, I decided to go for it and buy them.

I was not disappointed, when they arrived I was extremely happy with the quality, if you're looking for a pack of cards, don't hesitate, just buy these.

Page: 1 | 2