Profile for Elmas Bulbul > Reviews

Piranha PC3g Folding Black Computer Desk with Sliding Keyboard
Piranha PC3g Folding Black Computer Desk with Sliding Keyboard
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars It was quite easy to set up, 29 Aug 2014
It was quite easy to set up, took me about an hour and a half, since I was working on my own. It gives you the option to select which side the bottom half opens up to. It's perfect for having your own little corner too!

VIBOX Apache Package 9 - 4.0GHz Six Core, Advanced, Desktop Gaming PC, Computer Complete Full Package Including: 2x Top Games, Windows 8.1 Operating System, 22" Monitor, Headset, Gamer's Keyboard & Mouse Set AND a Neon Green Internal Lighting Kit (New 4.0GHz AMD FX 6300 Fast Six 6-Core Processor, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 270 Graphics Card, Raijintek Aidos CPU Fan Cooler, High Grade 500W PSU, 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB 1600Mhz RAM)
Offered by Vibox Ltd
Price: £1,424.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely amazing PC, worth the price, 29 Aug 2014
An absolutely amazing PC, worth the price! It can run almost all the games that I play on maximum settings and not encounter any lag at all. The keyboard and mouse that came with it are also amazing too and do the job just right. The keyboard lights up in 3 different colours, which are Blue, Green and Cyan, which you are given the option to select how bright the light is too. The mouse also lights up and has different lights indicating the DPI. The headset that came with it looks amazing and works very well. Some may say otherwise and complain about how it's a little quiet, but to me, that protects your ears from being destroyed. The monitor also impressed me, don't let the 21.5 inches fool you into thinking it's bad. I did have a little trouble at first when I was trying to get the monitor to work, but then I realized I had to plug something else in first. Once the computer was up and running, I had a little trouble finding the Windows 8 activation code. I thought it'd be on the blue disk that it came with, but it was instead located on the right side of the case. The computer starts up extremely fast and the speed doesn't let you down. I'd recommend buying this package to everyone who's looking for a satisfying gaming PC.