Profile for Holly > Reviews

Content by Holly

Holly

The Big Book of Drawing (Ullmann)
The Big Book of Drawing (Ullmann)
by Andras Szunyoghy

5.0 out of 5 stars ... an art site on tumblr and thought it looked like a really good book, 4 Jan. 2015
I bought this book because I saw some clips of it's pages posted by an art site on tumblr and thought it looked like a really good book! I was skeptical at first because of the price but I have never regret buying it! The book is so amazing and in depth I don't know where I'd be without it now!!

Natural World
Natural World
by Steve Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars ... art lessons to have reference pictures and it is amazing! The quality of the book and images is ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Natural World (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my art lessons to have reference pictures and it is amazing! The quality of the book and images is outstanding! I absolutely love it to bits!

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars He said it's an awesome game and he's having great fun with it, 4 Jan. 2015
I bought this game as a present for my friend for his birthday and he told me that he loves it! He said it's an awesome game and he's having great fun with it! It was also a brilliant price!!

Premium Leather Keyboard Portfolio Standing Case Cover For Microsoft Surface 2 and Surface RT 10.6 Inch Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a new Windows Pro 2 and it is a perfect fit! It protects the device brilliantly and the ..., 4 Jan. 2015
I bought this item for a friend as a birthday present as she got a new Windows Pro 2 and it is a perfect fit! It protects the device brilliantly and the stand features are awesome! She loves it!!

Canon Soft Case for Legria HF R and FS Digital Camcorder Series - Black
Canon Soft Case for Legria HF R and FS Digital Camcorder Series - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jan. 2015
I bought a Canon Legria HF R506 and have been looking for a case to keep it in and this case is brilliant, it's the perfect fit, not too big and not too small! It has a wrist strap and a belt strap which will make carrying my new camcorder around so easy!! This is the perfect case!

Dragon Art: Inspiration, Impact & Technique in Fantasy Art (Inspirations & Techniques)
by John Howe

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 24 Oct. 2013
I love this book!! My art teacher suggested it to me and the art work inside is absolutely gobsmakingly gorgeous!!! This is a must have for anyone that likes fantasy art, dragons or art work in general!!!! Brilliant and more than worth the money!!!! It also arrives very fast and in brilliant condition!

Port Designs Delhi Series Notebook Sleeve for Notebook Up to 14 inch - Pink
Port Designs Delhi Series Notebook Sleeve for Notebook Up to 14 inch - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Oct. 2013
It arrived REALLY fast!! Perfect size as my laptop is a 13.3" and it's a beautiful fit for this sleeve. It's nice and lightweight but still feels like it can protect my laptop enough. Not too bulky so doesn't take up a lot of room. All in all a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.