Profile for Laura > Reviews

Vichy Capital Sun SPF 50+ Sun Intolerance Geltle Milk for Children 100ml
Vichy Capital Sun SPF 50+ Sun Intolerance Geltle Milk for Children 100ml
Offered by Farmacia Loreto Gallo Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabbbbbb!!!!!, 10 April 2016
Brilliant product. A must have for holiday.

Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50+ Milk 300ml
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50+ Milk 300ml
Offered by ROSVEL PARAFARMACIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!!!!, 19 Jun. 2014
Brilliant product !!!!!!!!!
This sun cream was recommended to me by my dermatologist. A little more expensive than the brands you can buy on the high street, but so worth the extra money. This cream is just for the face and if you are prone to an oily t zone then this is the cream for you as it doesn't block the pores like other brands do. It has a light, non sticky consistency.
I would highly recommend this product !!!!

VICHY - VICHY SOLAR EMULSION FACIAL SPF50 50ML
VICHY - VICHY SOLAR EMULSION FACIAL SPF50 50ML
Offered by evavie

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB PRODUCT!!!!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
I first became aware of this make of suncream, when my dermatologist recommended to me.
This particular product only comes in a small tube, but a little goes a long way, so this would easily provide enough UV protection for two people on a weeks holiday. This is a lovely cream that doesn't clog up my pores or make my skin spotty, unlike some of the other cheaper makes out there. I now always use this cream when i'm on holiday.
I would highly recommend this make/product to everyone!!!!

Vichy Capital Soleil Spf 50+ Milk Family Size:300 Ml + Aftersun 300 Ml.
Vichy Capital Soleil Spf 50+ Milk Family Size:300 Ml + Aftersun 300 Ml.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB SUNCREAM !!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
Vichy suncream was recommended to me, by my dermatologist, who would only use this. It's a lovely quality cream, not too thick or sticky. The product arrived within 3 days of ordering, even though the company stated it could take up to 18 days. I always use this provider for my suncream as they are always extremely efficient and speedy. I would highly recommend this product and this company as all the vichy creams are very good quality. FANTASTIC ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU.

Sigikid Organic with Rattle
Sigikid Organic with Rattle

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!!!!, 8 Mar. 2012
This little dog is so cute, his little face is sweet and when moved he has a bell that rings inside. He is extremely soft and my neice absolutely loves him. Fab rattle and not too big, so easy for baby to hold without a problem.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Sweet !!!!!, 8 Mar. 2012
This pony is really soft to the touch and has a gentle bell that rings inside when moved. My neice really likes it and it keeps her entertained for ages.

Nattou Oasis Musical Pull String Lion
Nattou Oasis Musical Pull String Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab !!!!!!!!, 8 Mar. 2012
This lion has a really sweet face and is extremely soft. The music, is very soothing and is not annoying, like some musical toy tunes. My neice absolutely loves this lion and is totally mesmerised by him.

Skeletal System
Skeletal System
by Scientific Publishing Company
Edition: Office Product

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!!, 19 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Skeletal System (Office Product)
This anatomical chart is exceptionally clear. It is not over crowded, like some of the other anatomy charts on the market. It gives a good level of knowledge regarding all the bones of the body.

Oskar & Ellen Soft Tea Set
Oskar & Ellen Soft Tea Set
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tea Set, 29 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Oskar & Ellen Soft Tea Set (Toy)
I got this tea set for my 3 year old for christmas. She loved it so much. The tea set is extremely soft and well made. I would highly recommend this as a present for any little girl, that likes playing tea parties. A great present, for a great price.