Profile for susan goundry > Reviews

Content by susan goundry

susan goundry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
El Naturalista Yggdrasil Pattern, Women's Clogs, Brown, 6 UK (39 EU)
El Naturalista Yggdrasil Pattern, Women's Clogs, Brown, 6 UK (39 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars If only..., 8 April 2016
I liked these shoes and would like them to have fit - they were long and wide enough but the strap is fixed and too tight, what a shame. If these had an adjustable strap, I would've kept them.

KOH-I-NOOR 3825 Polycolor Artist's Coloured Pencils - Assorted Colour (Set of 36)
Offered by artandmoretrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant at of coloured pencils, 30 Oct. 2015
I originally wanted to buy polychrome but was put off by their price, so even though there were no reviews of this product (but I do have some lovely koh-i noor watercolour paints), I took a chance and I'm so pleased I did! I've tried coloursoft and spectrum but they were hard to lay down, especially on smooth card or paper and even harder to blend. These are a dream to use:- lay down a smooth solid block of colour even on smooth card, blend easily and don't get blunt too quickly. A nice selection of colours in the tin, I highly recommend them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2016 4:25 PM GMT

Sailor 2-in-1 Rolling Ball Glue Pen, White
Sailor 2-in-1 Rolling Ball Glue Pen, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for detailed work, 30 Oct. 2015
Although other reviews say the pen is problematic, I've had no problems so far

Art ImPressionss Girlfriends Cling Rubber Stamp 9-inch x 4.5-inch, Laughing
Art ImPressionss Girlfriends Cling Rubber Stamp 9-inch x 4.5-inch, Laughing
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun stamps, 29 Jun. 2015
All these AI girlfriends stamps are just brilliant!!! They make me and my friends giggle and some are so true when you get to a certain age

The Lost Ship
The Lost Ship

3.0 out of 5 stars canny game, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Lost Ship (App)
Enjoyable as not too hard but challenging enough for me. A bit short though

Extreme Measures (The Aegis Series)
Extreme Measures (The Aegis Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cricky, not again!, 28 Dec. 2014
This could have been such a good plot, really had potential, but I only made it to 50% through, though I would have liked to see what happened in the end.
Honestly, I enjoy a good sex scene, a build up and even explicit descriptions. This story could hardly move forward though as at every conceivable time the two lead characters interacted there was sexual reference after sexual reference, entirely unbelievable, totally over the top and their same thoughts are repeated, repeatedly.
More story, sexy stuff in appropriate places please instead of forcing it upon us at every single opportunity that could be found.

Lion Brand Yarn Company 1-Piece Homespun, Wild Fire, Orange
Lion Brand Yarn Company 1-Piece Homespun, Wild Fire, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Wool arrived very quickly and it's lovely stuff - I used it for doll's hair, thank you

Creative Cloth Doll Couture: New Approaches to Making Beautiful Clothing and Accessories
by Patti Medaris Culea

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Book in excellent condition, very pleased, postage cost was unbelievably low, thank you :-)

Pestilence - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 2)
Pestilence - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 16 Sept. 2013
Can't wait for the 3rd to be released, it's not fair. Bought the first of this trilogy on a whim, enjoyed it immensely and this second one is even better! Thank you Victor

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the 'Biz', 28 Mar. 2013
Excellent product, looks professional and feels nice. Almost seems a shame to actually use it for my own meanderings. Seller dispatched quickly and competitive price, A+++

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4