Profile for H. Wilson > Reviews

Content by H. Wilson

H. Wilson (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tefal Banquet 5-Piece Set Includes 14 cm Milk Pan 16/ 18 cm Saucepan with Lids 20/ 24 cm Frying Pans
Offered by bargainunlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Tefal Banquet 5-Piece Set of Cookware, comprising 3xSaucepans (14, 16 & 18cm) and 2xFrying Pans (20 & 24cm), 1 Sep 2014
This 5-piece Tefal set of induction-friendly cookware, comprising 3xsaucepans and 2xfrying pans, arrived promptly and securely packaged from the Amazon supplier. These pans have been in constant use since their delivery and have been entirely satisfactory in their performance. They are substantial in construction and I have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective buyer.

32W1333DB HD Ready 32" LED TV with 2x HDMI Sockets & Freeview
32W1333DB HD Ready 32" LED TV with 2x HDMI Sockets & Freeview
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 32W1333 - 32" HD Ready LED TV with Freeview., 16 Jun 2014
This set was purchased to replace my previous one, which had lasted 8 years before developing annoying on-screen glitches. It was easy to set up by following the instruction manual, and it auto-tuned itself with my only input being to push buttons on the remote to order. The only glitch was a recurring onscreen message which displayed for a few seconds every switch-on, stating quite wrongly, that "no channels had been loaded"! This annoying message stopped displaying after a couple of days. Since then I have experienced no further problems. I would recommend this seller and this model of TV to any future purchaser.

Still Game - The Complete Series 1-6 Plus Christmas and Hogmanay Specials [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Paul Riley

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Game: The Complete Series 1 - 6, Plus Christmas and Hogmanay Specials., 16 Jun 2014
This DVD box set arrived promptly and securely packaged. It was purchased as a gift for my adult son, who now resides down in England with his family. The series is now being watched and thoroughly enjoyed by them all. I recommend this seller to any prospective buyers.

2KG WILD BIRD DRIED MEALWORMS
2KG WILD BIRD DRIED MEALWORMS
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars 2kg Wild Bird Dried Mealworms, 16 Jun 2014
The mealworms arrived promptly and securely packaged in a white hessian-type bag. This packaging helps to keep the contents dry and it is subsequently easy to decant quantities of mealworms into a smaller container, which I do to make it easier to refill the hanging feeder from. Maltbys is an efficient company to deal with and I recommend them to any future purchasers.

2.5 kg Dawn Chorus Dried Mealworms for Wild Birds
2.5 kg Dawn Chorus Dried Mealworms for Wild Birds
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 kg Dried Mealworms, 21 May 2014
Item delivered promptly and securely packaged. Local wild bird population delighted with the regular supply of this treat among the other hanging seed feeders, blackbirds and a couple of jackdaws especially. I have no hesitation recommending this seller to any prospective customers.

Acer Aspire E1-530 15.6-inch Laptop (Iron) - (Intel Pentium 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer Aspire E1-530 15.6 inch Laptop (Iron), 14 May 2014
I ordered this Acer Laptop to replace my previously reliable HP desktop PC, which after 6+years of constant use, decided to go wonky and depart to wherever computers go when they expire. My Acer arrived promptly, securely packaged and I found it surprisingly straightforward to set up, being as I am in my 70s and only moderately computer literate. Unfortunately at times like this, my exceedingly computer literate 2 sons and 7 grandkids all live well away from Perth, so unless I get remote help from them over the phone, they are unavailable to help me with immediate "hands-on" assistance.

Anyway, my new laptop is working well (touches wood) and apart from my finding Windows 8.1 a bit fiddly and getting used to the touch pad instead of a mouse (I keep losing the damned cursor, when it decides to hide in various corners of the screen!) it is a great improvement on my old HP PC. I recommend this Amazon seller to all prospective customers, and the Acer Laptop too.

UKPetSupplies 1Kg Dried Mealworms by Mealworms-Online
UKPetSupplies 1Kg Dried Mealworms by Mealworms-Online
Offered by UKPetSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars 1kg Dried Mealworms from UKPetSupplies, 16 April 2014
This item arrived promptly and securely packaged in a white hessian bag. The mealworm contents were in good condition and are much appreciated by my local wild bird visitors to the hanging seed, nuts and mealworm feeders.

Nameless
Nameless

3.0 out of 5 stars Nameless by Joe Conlan, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this as a Kindle book download. It's a quite OTT violent murder thriller in places, with the villain being a sadistic sociopathic killer. Quite enjoyable overall, although my one criticism being that the villain/killer is in places a little TOO unrealistic in the way he continually evades justice, until of course the final denoument. Not a story for the squeamish to read late at night.

District 9 [DVD] [2009]
District 9 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Sharlto Copley
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars District 9 (DVD), 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: District 9 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Enjoyable fast, all-action film. I now intend to buy the Elysium follow-up, starring Matt Damon - a favourite actor of mine after seeing him in the Bourne Trilogy.

Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub
Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub, 23 Mar 2014
Good bargain at the price of just over £13, considering I was paying £4.99 for 400g tubs at a local B & M discounter store. Tub lid reseals, so keeps the mealworm dry and the musty odour in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6