Profile for K HEATH > Reviews

Content by K HEATH

K HEATH

Remote control Ferrari 458 Italia.
Remote control Ferrari 458 Italia.

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 27 Nov 2013
This wasn't quite what I expected.
After tearing of several layers of packaging I found I much smaller than expected Ferrari.
This is a Christmas gift for my 6 year old grandson, I hope the car delivers on performance as the size I feel is disappointing and not as it appeared in the picture.

Good Ideas Free Standing Portable Heated Towel Warmer with Stand (890) Dry your towels whatever the weather. Can be wall mounted.
Offered by A&JBargains4U
Price: 39.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra drying power, 30 Oct 2013
I received the towel rail very quickly about 3 days. It's very light takes up hardly any room, it gets warm but not hot, there weren't any instructions on how to put the feet on but after a few minutes I worked it out.
It will do the job I want it for but it's not heavy duty by any means so if you want it for more than warming towels or drying slightly damp towels you need something that gets hotter

White - Fabric and Beads - Chandelier
White - Fabric and Beads - Chandelier
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars new lamp shades, 27 Oct 2013
exactly what i wanted, slightly bigger than i expected, but that was to my advantage.
very good value for money, id paid double this price for a very similar product several years ago so very pleased.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination 50ml
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination 50ml
Offered by eshopjunkie
Price: 33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps her looking young, 26 Oct 2013
I bought this cream for my mum who absolutely loves liz Earle products, this was no exception, she loved it.

Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand
Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lights up small dark areas, 26 Oct 2013
I was pleased with this product as ive used it for above a bathroom mirror , no wires means no mess.
The instructions weren't very clear however and my daughter had to phone the company to ask how to put the batteries in. Unfortunately I had already tried to put them in the wrong end, which resulted in a little bit of damage to the end of the stick. For anyone buying this light you have to unscrew the end to insert the batteries, would buy another one.