Profile for Rachel > Reviews

An Illustrated Treasury of Scottish Folk and Fairy Tales
An Illustrated Treasury of Scottish Folk and Fairy Tales
by Theresa Breslin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 7 Jun. 2014
Absolutely beautiful book! I would definitely buy more from this author, may in fact but a second copy for myself, as the first was a gift. It was received on time, as stated.

25 pre-cut name labels iron-on school uniform tag - PLEASE SEND NAME TO BE PRINTED VIA EMAIL
Offered by N4U Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 17 Oct. 2013
Tags not very good quality. The ink ran when I ironed them on, even at their specifications, staining the bottom of my iron and the clothes and blurring the printed name. They didn't even bother cutting them out properly, so I had to recut them myself to avoid extra smudging around the edges from the dotted lines. Plus, now that I've washed them a few times (again, at their specifications), they're coming off anyway. All in all, no good points at all. Find some others to buy!

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Multivitamin - 275 Gummies
L'il Critters Gummy Vites Multivitamin - 275 Gummies
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 24 Dec. 2012
Fantastic and especially great value. My son loves the flavour and cute shapes and I'm happy to have him take them.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite, 24 Dec. 2012
Okay but not great. Very sugary tasting and even has loose sugar granules in the bottle which shake out when you get out a vitamin - so a bit messy each time. Not so disappointed that I would want to return them but I wouldn't get them again.

Bartholomew and the Oobleck (Classic Seuss)
Bartholomew and the Oobleck (Classic Seuss)
by Dr. Seuss

4.0 out of 5 stars One from my childhood, 24 Dec. 2012
A good lesser known Seuss book. Not one of his tongue twisting rhyming romps, but a great imaginative story with a classic Seussian moral - be careful what you wish for! Lots of fun to share one from my childhood with my own son.

Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Castle
Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great castle toy, 24 Dec. 2012
Fantastic toy, loads of unlimited imaginative play, and folds neatly away for tidying up. My 4 year old son loves it and so do I.