Profile for Crisis!What Crisis! > Reviews

Content by Crisis!What Cr...

Crisis!What Crisis! "Again!!!" (SW Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Rechargeable Rainbow Colour Electronic Vapour Vapor Pen ce4 E Sheesha Shisha Vapour Vapor Pen E Cig E Cigarette Kit Set Nicotine Free No Tobacco
Offered by clicktostyle

1.0 out of 5 stars Taste of burning plastic, 27 May 2015
After one week it literally burned out.The piece at the tip of the atomiser tube flickered and lit up almost. I am willing to give them another try tho as they can't all be faulty. (Edit)Yep they seem to be. I'd give these ones a miss.

Liquid Tension Experiment 2
Liquid Tension Experiment 2

1.0 out of 5 stars definitely biaxident, 4 May 2015
This is just Dream Theater without vocals so its a bit pointless to me.Not even a hint of any new ideas. Won't be buying any more albums.Pity. It could have been,if they'd tried.🚫🚫

Scotland Flag Bandana
Scotland Flag Bandana
Offered by Union Jack Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars polyester crap, 4 May 2015
This review is from: Scotland Flag Bandana (Apparel)
Wrong shape (oblong) and made from what feels like hospital bedding.Its non absorbant so I can't even use it as a cleaning rag.Waste of money . Don't buy this. 🚫🚫🚫

Into The Electric Castle
Into The Electric Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 4 May 2015
The usual good prog rock served up here. Not all that keen on the narration, though,it tends to waffle on but I s'pose its all part of being a fan.The music is brilliant as always so I can put up with it if I "chill " out🚬🚬🚬.

All Out of Love
All Out of Love

1.0 out of 5 stars Air Supply (choke), 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: All Out of Love (MP3 Download)
I heard this on its original release. I downloaded it ONLY as a favor for the wedding of my two mates and I give it 1star just to get this posted. Other than that I feel embarrassed to still own it and my Tablet seems kinda soiled. That's it I suppose.

Earthborn Evolution
Earthborn Evolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond brilliant., 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Earthborn Evolution (MP3 Download)
Until yesterday I thought if there was a word to describe Death Metal it wasn't music. Not any more. I downloaded this album after accidentally viewing them on YouTube and it is brilliant. Although I don't like DM vocals these aren't intrusive enough to kill the music. I can't properly describe Technical Death Metal,just say
this album is technical proficiency at its absolute best. Not one bad track on it. I listen to bands like Freak Kitchen,Dream theater Mr Fastfinger but at near 60 years of age I don't think you can ever
be too old to try something new. So if you're a Death Metal hater prize out your earplugs and investigate this band. I know that I'll be checking out their back catalog. Technical Death Metal is to be embraced. Get off her ass and get this album now.

Smut
Smut

5.0 out of 5 stars "1970's Oz Filth"Brilliant!!, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Smut (MP3 Download)
I had this on a bootlegged album back in the 70's.I think they were the first gay band I'd heard and thought that the lyrics were hilarious.I think they still sound as dangerous today.Unfortunately the cassette didn't belong to me exclusively and was re-acquired. Hmmm.....I wonder where Wee Ronnie is now?

Infinity Divine
Infinity Divine

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Infinity, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Infinity Divine (MP3 Download)
Like the other 4 studio albums Infinity Divine is Flawless technically and musically. Great pounding driving prog rock/metal,a nice smooth clean sound to the production,and especially the drums.What you need is Good headphones,a "spirit starcruiser" of your own going on if you get the idea and wait for "At The Graves".

Dream Theater
Dream Theater

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far., 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Dream Theater (MP3 Download)
I was considering not buying anymore DT as they were getting samey and seemed to be recycling some of their old stuff.Anyway
I relented and glad I did. This is their album ever.Not a bad track here..except the last few minutes.Why??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 11:21 PM GMT

Heavenly Ecstasy
Heavenly Ecstasy

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly hard rock, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Heavenly Ecstasy (MP3 Download)
The best album I've heard in a long time(since there last album,Gods Conception).I'm a DT fan but these guys do it that bit better.Its impossible to pick a favorite track as each one is fantastic. Brilliant vocals,amazing shredding and sequencing,and drums and bass that are tighter than two coats of paint.Normally I drone tediously about the guitarists in a band,but shit,listen to this drummer.Honestly,thunderous applause for the heart pounding rhythm section. Truly all performing as one hand clap.
There next album cant come quick enough.

Page: 1 | 2