Profile for Retro > Reviews

Retro

SOFT-E SMART COLLAR size 2
SOFT-E SMART COLLAR size 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 1 July 2014
This review is from: SOFT-E SMART COLLAR size 2 (Misc.)
Whoever decided a safety collar/cone of shame should be made out of a soft fabric that a cat can get their claws into needs a stern talking too!

StarTech 6 feet SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
StarTech 6 feet SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is., 1 July 2014
Connected it to my monitor so I can make use of the USB3.0's it has, and it does exactly that.

Can't fault the product.

TroyLee Shock Doctor KG 5450 Knee/Shin Guards Black Large
TroyLee Shock Doctor KG 5450 Knee/Shin Guards Black Large
Offered by Koo Bikes

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good..., 1 July 2014
Haven't cycled for a long time, and recently had knee surgery, so felt some sort of protection was necessary.
These arrived much quicker than I anticipated and seem of good quality, although I heard the fabric stress as I first put them on)

The TroyLee size guide on their website seems to have been accurate enough, although I find they fit fine around my calf, but are a little loose around my thigh, but, I put a lot of that due to my own muscle atrophy.

I've given them the middle of the road three out of five for now, will alter my review accordingly after I've ridden them a few times!

EDIT: Just did a quick 12mile cycle with them on, they didn't move around anywhere near as much as I expected, and didn't feel overly warm. (It's about 22°C today).

Also, didn't chafe or rub anywhere near as much as I was expecting.

Still can't comment on the protection they offer as I haven't had a spill yet, but they seem sturdy enough so far.

Gigabyte Z87X-D3H Motherboard (Socket 1150, Z87 Express, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, Haswell, Supports 4thGeneration IntelCore Processors, GIGABYTE UEFI Dual BIOS)
Offered by hardware-webseite

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 20 April 2014
This is a highly capable motherboard, I have it installed in my work/gaming station, it most definitely serves me very well.
There isn't really much else to say.

Razer Goliathus Speed Gaming Mouse Mat - Small
Razer Goliathus Speed Gaming Mouse Mat - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought another..., 30 Nov 2013
I have one of these, but one of my ferrets has been digging at my desk (probably too much information)
But very happy with it, so purchasing a replacement.

A must buy if you have the space for it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 12:16 PM GMT