Profile for Faysoda > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Anemone japonica 'Prinz Heinrich' plant in 17cm pot. windflower
Anemone japonica 'Prinz Heinrich' plant in 17cm pot. windflower
Offered by Perfect Plants Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's surviving in my front garden and hopefully it should ..., 15 April 2016
It's surviving in my front garden and hopefully it should be giving me some flowers this summer. Will let you know how it's grow.

Pack x6 Hollyhock 'Chater's Double Mixed' Perennial Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 Hollyhock 'Chater's Double Mixed' Perennial Garden Plug Plants
Offered by South Eastern Horticultural

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time. I am very impressed with a very ..., 15 April 2016
Arrived in good time. I am very impressed with a very secure packaging. I am looking forward to these wonderful long lasting flowers this summer. Thank you.

5 x Cute New Design 100% Natural Cotton Baby Muslin Squares, Newborn Nappies, Cloths, Bibs, Wipes, Reusable Nappy Cute Baby Boy Set of 5.**Other choices available. See inside.**
Offered by GMGold

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice muslin and great design, 14 Oct. 2015
Nice muslin and great design. Oder it for my great nephew and my niece really like them. Sure it will get use a lot.

Miusol Women's Vintage Contrast Lace Breast Dart Maxi Dress,Black Size S/UK8
Miusol Women's Vintage Contrast Lace Breast Dart Maxi Dress,Black Size S/UK8
Offered by Miusol-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress and fit as expected, 14 Oct. 2015
Beautiful dress and fit as expected. I am size 12 UK and oder size L. The dress arrived in a good condition and is quite fast delivery.

Womens Designer Ladies Fashion Handbag Tote Bag Shoulder Bags (brown)
Womens Designer Ladies Fashion Handbag Tote Bag Shoulder Bags (brown)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking handbag and it looks expensive, 14 Oct. 2015
Good looking handbag and it looks expensive.The down side is that I oder it in ostrich brown, but received the brown colour instead. Don't have time return it because I need to use it right away.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handbag for money, 14 Oct. 2015
Great handbag for money. I had two of them one is black and other is croc coffee brown, they are beautiful and stylish.

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Warm Honey - 10g
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Warm Honey - 10g
Offered by Lily Lolo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct. 2015
Really nice facial loose power. Make my skin look smooth and help cover up spots.

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Coffee Bean - 10g
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Coffee Bean - 10g
Offered by LivehealthBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct. 2015
I love this. It goes smoothly on my face and help cover up my blemishes skin.

Clearzine (4 Bottles) - All Natural Acne Supplement. Eliminates Acne, Blackheads, Redness, Blotchiness and Zits - 60 capsules each
Offered by Best Health Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Oct. 2015
It doesn't seem to make any difference to my acne appearance.

Natural Acne Treatment Cream - Best Non Greasy Organic Spot Remedy for Cystic and Hormonal Acne, Suitable for Adult and Teenage use, Day and Night and EU Certified - Start Clearing Your Acne Today!
Offered by Derma Group

2.0 out of 5 stars I have read some good review on this product and I bought this in ..., 14 Oct. 2015
I have read some good review on this product and I bought this in desperate to get rid of my acne. It seems to make my face too oily and it doesn't seem to make any difference to my spotty acne.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6