Profile for GB > Reviews

Content by GB

GB

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with DualPrecision Shaving and Pop-up Trimmer PT860/17
Price: 67.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Weak on tough stubble, 27 Jun 2014
A very quiet shaver. Well constructed and fine to handle, but you need to pass it over your 24 hour stubble (I'm not a particularly wirey hair man) a few times and in all directions to catch every hair. I usually need a wet shave every 3 or 4 days when using this shaver.

Original OEM Genuine Battery Back Door Plate Panel Cover Faceplate Panel Fascia For Samsung Galaxy S II 2 S2

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing!, 27 Jun 2014
I recieved the back plate and it fitted without a problem. A couple of weeks later I noticed that the 'S' was missing. LoL!

iColourful 220V 3*1W LED Spotlight Bulb Outdoor Lawn Light Garden Lamp Warm White Light with Adjustable Stand
Offered by douself
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars OK. For the price, can't complain, 27 Jun 2014
I bought 4 for our car port / barbecue area. One has started to switch itself on and off, which is annoying. When you look inside there is very little in there, just a cheap electronic board and 3 LEDs. For the price I can't complain. Not waterproof!

LSLC22-12G - 22AH Lucas Deep Cycle AGM Golf Trolley Battery
LSLC22-12G - 22AH Lucas Deep Cycle AGM Golf Trolley Battery
Offered by PureDrive Batteries Ltd
Price: 37.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery and cheaper than buying the electric trolley brand equivalent, 27 Jun 2014
Used this battery a few times now and hold charge for the full round of golf and may even do two rounds. The power meter on my electric trolley says it still has a lot in reserve when the round is finished.

MENS REAL GENUINE LEATHER HIGH QUALITY STYLISH JEANS TROUSER BELT (XL (40 - 44), Black / 1 1/2 Inch)
Offered by My Shoe Store
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 27 Jun 2014
Not much more to say than that. It is not a designer eye catcher, just a simple belt that holds up my trousers. Looks as if it will last a while.

Unique Rosin Bag - Grip Enhancer for Tennis/Squash/Badminton
Unique Rosin Bag - Grip Enhancer for Tennis/Squash/Badminton
Offered by RacquetDeal
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed and no postage costs, 27 Jun 2014
As the heading says: 4.99 for the product and no postage costs. Nice little sachet of powder that should last a good time. It comes in a 'zip-lock' bag so you can keep it dry. Much easier than trying to find it in a shop for 50p less.

Super Low Energy Saving Security Flood Light PIR Sensor Movement Detector Floodlight LED Only uses 10w but gives 100w Light SMD LED Outdoor Home Floodlamp Detects Motion Wall mounted Garden House or Business use.
Offered by UKHobbyStore
Price: 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 14 July 2013
Lovely, discrete (smaller than your average security lamp) security lamp. Doesn't light up a football pitch, but perfect for the car port, which is what we bought it for. Easy enough to install, but wiring is a a bit tight inside the connection box (for twin and earth cable). Managed in the end after a bit of cajoling. Works a treat!

Epson WorkForce WF-2540WF Colour Multi-functional Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-2540WF Colour Multi-functional Printer
Offered by Tech Nuts
Price: 129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice printer. Good value, 30 Jun 2013
The diagnostics are much better on this printer than my last Brother model. I had some connection issues on set-up. However I printed a report which told me to look for a WiFi channel conflict and after selecting another channel (nothing to do with the printer) it connected without any problem. We are pleased with it.

Black & Decker GL5028SB 500W Reflex Auto Line Feed Strimmer
Black & Decker GL5028SB 500W Reflex Auto Line Feed Strimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, medium workload strimmer., 30 Jun 2013
Not a bad strimmer, not too heavy and cuts through the weeds and grass. Effective on edges too. It self feeds the cutting cord, which is useful except that the cord runs out fast. My cord reel was used up in one session on a medium sized, albeit overgrown garden. A replacement reel costs circa 4 per reel, but you can buy the cord alone. It was just the inconvenience of running out before completing the job that bugged me. So order additional cord reels! The electrical cable is not detachable.

Panasonic Smart VIERA TX-P50G30B 50-inch HD Ready 600Hz Internet-Ready Plasma TV with Freeview HD Tuner

4.0 out of 5 stars Our new Panasonic 50 inch TV, 5 Sep 2011
Very pleased with this TV, so far! I was a litle concerned about some of the comments about buzzing, but there are no unwanted noises coming out of ours. We had a 42 Vierra before and I was surprised at how much lighter in weight the new one is even though it is a larger screen. Great picture and the narrow border makes it less imposing in the room (on the wall). I had to play with some of the settings e.g. to prevent it switching on in DVB mode (when I want it to switch on the Satellite decoder signal), but no big deal.

Recommended