Profile for Virginia Gage > Reviews

Content by Virginia Gage

Virginia Gage

Page: 1 | 2
Maffei Art 181 round parasol Dia cm 200, duplex cotton fabric, frame mm 22/25, with tilt. Made in Italy. Colour red/bay red

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, well made and different to the usual., 30 Oct. 2013
I wanted something a bit different to the usual parasols and found it in this one. The deep colour dyes are gorgeous and it is extremely well made. It looks absolutely stunning and gives off a lovely hue. A great and unexpected bonus was that it came with a breathable fabric cover bag for the winter included in the price. How amazing is that. If you want stylish for you patio or garden - this is it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2014 8:29 PM BST

Razer Electra Essential Gaming and Music Headset - Black
Razer Electra Essential Gaming and Music Headset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, light weight, great fit on the ear, over the head., 30 Oct. 2013
So comfortable on the ear with special design fit and light weight over the head, hardly notice I'm wearing them. Top quality sound control. Would recommend.

Lavolta Portable Folding Laptop Table Desk Tray Stand with Cooling Pad - Red
Lavolta Portable Folding Laptop Table Desk Tray Stand with Cooling Pad - Red
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value stylish product., 30 Oct. 2013
I researched many laptop stands before buying this one because I liked the colour and design and it was not too expensive. The reviews I read said the adjustable legs were a problem to keep changing BUT if you want a laptop stand to use in the same position, as I did, once you have set the legs to the angle you require, which is not that difficult, job done. It is very light weight with the lap top in place to pick up from the side table and place over my body, whether I am sitting up or lying down. The cooling fans are a great bonus and surprisingly quiet. This purchase has been a godsend to me. I find it very versatile and suits my needs. Perhaps it is not for the heavy handed amongst you out there, but if you have a light touch this could be the laptop stand for you. Comes in some lovely colours.

Aroma Home Silk Eye Mask - Purple
Aroma Home Silk Eye Mask - Purple
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh what a lovely product., 30 Oct. 2013
I have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep and anything that can help me is good. This mask has a lovely feel and the material is beautiful and soft with a pampering feel good factor. Gentle fit on the face.

Binatone iDECT Carrera Classic Corded Telephone
Binatone iDECT Carrera Classic Corded Telephone

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product for the price., 30 Oct. 2013
Compact, easy to use, looks great, what's not to like. I have M.E. and wanted a phone with easy use features and hands free voice speak. Sturdy sit, doesn't move about when keying in numbers and very stylish design. What a great product for the price.

Womens/Ladies Nightwear Vest Top & Shorts Pyjamas Set (UK 12) (Pink/Brown)
Womens/Ladies Nightwear Vest Top & Shorts Pyjamas Set (UK 12) (Pink/Brown)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, what went wrong here., 30 Oct. 2013
I ordered a size 12, and the set that arrived was a VERY small size 12. The frill top around the arms did not sit well against the body and on the shorts there were a number of dark marks/stains and the dye had run in places. Rather tatty and disappointing. Looks better in the picture than in real life.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Designer Faux Leather Tote 3 in 1 Shopper Shoulder Handbag with a Make up Pouch Bag (Dark Red)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop UK - Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value well made product., 30 Oct. 2013
I had to return this item reluctantly as I wanted to carry the bag with the handles over my shoulder and with a coat on the handles were too small. It broke my heart as it was a super product with good style finish and great design features and fantastic value for money.

LOEWE Glasses Spectacles Eyeglasses Case & Lense Cloth
LOEWE Glasses Spectacles Eyeglasses Case & Lense Cloth
Offered by Designer Sunglasses Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, sturdy glass case., 30 Oct. 2013
The leather is beautiful and the inside and lens cloth are top quality. Lovely to the touch, easy to open and close and a good glasses protector, Would definitely recommend. They have them in a variety of colours.

Desigual Women Bols_Mcbeen-Viven 2 Cross-Body Bags Purple 37X50983078U One Size
Desigual Women Bols_Mcbeen-Viven 2 Cross-Body Bags Purple 37X50983078U One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great bag!, 30 Oct. 2013
I have already had many compliments from people about this bag. It looks good and is well made. It is very comfortable to use over the body and sits nice and flat against the body. Surprisingly roomy on the inside with just enough compartments, zips and pockets. I am very pleased with this purchase, one of my best buys.

Disco Cat Eyeglass Case
Disco Cat Eyeglass Case
Offered by Wonder-Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars A noval lovely glass case., 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Disco Cat Eyeglass Case (Eyewear)
I wanted something different and I got it with this great case. The inside lens cloth is in the same design fabric and I just love this to pieces. It is well made, opens and closes with ease and it brings a smile to my heart.

Page: 1 | 2