ARRAY(0xa742e864)

Profile for Eran Ben Sabat > Reviews

Content by Eran Ben Sabat

Eran Ben Sabat (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Kingston - Flash memory card ( SD adapter included ) - 1 GB - microSD
Kingston - Flash memory card ( SD adapter included ) - 1 GB - microSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card for your DS, 21 Jan 2011
It has been a while since I bought it and it is amazing to see the price drop! Very high quality card and a great value for money! It is still in use when I play with the DS.

Merrell Men's Scalar Lace Up
Merrell Men's Scalar Lace Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with Merrell, 21 Jan 2011
I have never had Merrell shoes before and therefore did not know what to expect really. I was told that they are really comfortable. I did not experience any size issue however they are a bit tight on the sides so do take that into account. All in all, I am quite pleased with my purchase as they are comfortable indeed and quality made.

Rockport Men's Fassler Shoe
Rockport Men's Fassler Shoe
Price: £45.60 - £124.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the size, 21 Jan 2011
Echoing on the first feedback, it looks better in the image, however they do feel comfy when you try them on. Do pay attention to the size you require. Normally I am size 10 however, the Rockport is almost two sizes bigger than that therefore I should have ordered size 9.

Duronic - Slimline USB External CD RW DVD ROM Drive for Laptops, Desktop and Netbooks
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy to match the Dell Mini, 3 May 2010
I got this one for my partner. She got a Dell Mini and wanted to upload pictures. The easies thing was to get an External USB drive, however most of her stuff is on CD's. (A lot of them) and there is more than enough space on the Dell Mini. Its slim and small and does and the USB provides enough electricity so you do not need to plug the A/C.
Also, it is very quite, which is not that common with these units.

The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D Companion
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D Companion
by Ben Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes well with your 450D, 3 May 2010
I got this book with the Cannon 450D before going to Cuba. I am not a pro, until that point I use my BlackBerry to take picture. It's a great camera, and you do not need to be a genius to operate it but this book will take you to the next level. As a novice, I read all the chapters and followed the advices given where I could. It was worth it.
It looks amazing. I compared that with our friend (who has the same camera) and it looks so different.
If you want your pictures to look like postcards, buy this book and most importantly, take the time to read it.

Panasonic KX-TG8423EM Triple DECT Phone with Colour Screen and Answering Machine - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars That was so easy, 3 May 2010
I am a man of simple pleasures. When I have updated the time and set the clock it synchronised the two other units. I know, sounds trivial, but was so surprised when it happened. Oh yeah, the same goes to the contact list. No need to update all phones. Update the one unit and you are done.
The night mode is also cool. You can whitelist specific numbers that can contact you during the night, excellent feature.

Best set I ever had. period.

Everything is Negotiable: 4th Edition
Everything is Negotiable: 4th Edition
by Gavin Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really that good!, 3 May 2010
I know what you are thinking. Yet another book that will help me negotiate, sell myself better, get what I want on my own terms. BS, right?
I thought so too. I normally stay away from these types of book since they recycle a lot of "wisdom" and you end up readying a book getting nothing out of it.
I actually put that book to the test. In the first few weeks it was not straight forward as the author describes it as it was not embedded in my nature to act as he teaches you.
Slowly I let his method take command and I've managed to get massive discounts and I am talking about high street retailers with no Sale sign to be seen.

Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
by Charlene Li

4.0 out of 5 stars You can start here, 3 May 2010
I really enjoyed reading that book. In many instances it feels too corporate to read however if you are in one, you'll probably like it.
It's a great place to start if you are just entering this space and in a way a, it would be considered as the "history" of ever changing social media.

Fight Club  (Special Edition)  [DVD]
Fight Club (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best, 3 May 2010
There is nothing I could say that other people did not say. If you have not seen it,do it, now.

World of Data® - 2m HDMI to DVI Cable - Premium Quality - 1080p (Full HD) - v1.3 - Video - DVI-D (Dual Link) 24+1 Pins - 24k Gold Plated
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI to DVI (MacBook Pro to TV), 3 May 2010
The one thing you should take into account is that it will will not transmit your audio! If you are ok with that, the cable is excellent. I choose this one after seeing the same spec with some high street retailers where the price was 5-7 fold more expensive. For this price it's a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2