Profile for HarryZ > Reviews

Gabriel Jackson: Requiem
Gabriel Jackson: Requiem
Price: 6.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Gabriel Jackson Requiem, 12 Jun 2013
I'm not the greatest fan of modern music, much of which will prove ephemeral, and if I'm honest, I bought this for the very attractive arrangement of the Pachelbel canon heard on radio 3. However, I believe the Jackson requiem will last, and I'm warming to the other pieces on this disk. So, for anyone who, like me, rarely gives time to much contemporary music, this disk is an adventure well worth risking.

Olympus SZ-30MR Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 24x Wide Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus SZ-30MR camera, 12 Jun 2013
Excellent small camera. Took some getting used to after my Panasonic, though they're somewhat similar. I particularly like the popup flash arrangement, much easier than having to remember how to set the flash on or off when necessary. Difficult to fault the technology, my only gripe is the absence of a user manual. Yes, I can download, and have done so, but this is a complex machine and if you want access to the manual when out and about coping with several A4 pages is not easy.

Philips 650w White Coffee Maker
Philips 650w White Coffee Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips White Coffee Maker, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Philips 650w White Coffee Maker
We spent some time searching for a compact filter coffee maker. This Philips model is practical, good-looking and exceptional value. We prefer to use it with paper filters, and one quibble so far is that the smaller size filter papers are not always readily available. Another reservation is that it's too easy to leave it switched on, and it doesn't turn itself off.