Profile for Jo > Reviews

Jo

Mexican Train
Mexican Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game and fun to play, 5 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Mexican Train (Toy)
Fantastic game and fun to play. Definitely recommend - bought as a present. Arrived very promptly, I was most impressed.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Flowers)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Flowers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service., 5 Mar. 2016
Arrived swiftly and it was what I expected. Great service.

Berghaus Women's Deluge Overtrousers - Black, 16 Regular
Berghaus Women's Deluge Overtrousers - Black, 16 Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault!, 9 Dec. 2012
I strongly recommend these waterproof trousers- they are durable, extremely comfortable and have survived hours spent in pouring rainy carrying out conservation work. The zips make them easy to get on and off. Buy them!!

Sixes and Sevens
Sixes and Sevens
by John Yeoman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sixes and Sevens (Paperback)
Bought for 3 year old nephew who loves it. Repetition in story so good for getting pre school children to join in the words. Also good for children who are learning to count. Bought book based on previous reviews and it has lived up to expectations.

Mr Happy Union Jack T/Shirt-Navy-3-4
Mr Happy Union Jack T/Shirt-Navy-3-4

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Dec. 2012
Lovely, jolly t-shirt for a Mr Men loving nephew- it's proved an instant success. Can't really comment on quality/ wear over time but it seems good enough.

Stagg WIS-A45 Foldable Stand for Flute or Clarinet
Stagg WIS-A45 Foldable Stand for Flute or Clarinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 9 Dec. 2012
This stand is perfect - it's lightweight, small and does what it's designed to do. No more balancing my clarinet precariously on chairs and thus risking it getting damaged. Good value for money.

Aurora 13-inch Bonnie Teddy Bear (Brown)
Aurora 13-inch Bonnie Teddy Bear (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault!, 9 Dec. 2012
Gorgeous bear, very soft and an instant success with the recipient!!! Love the cute face. It is slightly smaller than I expected but that isn't a problem. It arrived at my place of work and all 35 children in my class wanted to keep it as a class toy, they were very disappointed to learn that it was a present for a friend's 2 year old!

Asics Men's Gel Cumulus 14 Lightning/Jet Blue/Black Trainer T246N 9347 8 UK
Asics Men's Gel Cumulus 14 Lightning/Jet Blue/Black Trainer T246N 9347 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fail to impress, 9 Dec. 2012
This is about the fourth time I have bought this range of shoe and they haven't disappointed. The improvements since Cumulus 12 are noticeable and I like the reduction in weight. The shoe is very comfortable and well cushioned. I like the colour too!

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic if not a fake, 21 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I've bought this game several times before and it is an excellent game that is easy to play and a lot of fun. I would fully recommend it if you get the original game.

Unfortunately the game that I bought from Gizzmos 4 U isn't the original - it lacks the 'R' which would indicate that it was the original product (check on your game bag, the R is in a small circle near the name: Bananagrams) and the individual letter pieces are half the weight of the original game and have a hollow back to the them. It is very different to the original game. My thoughts that the product may have been changed were dispelled when a friend received his game a week after my order and it was the same as the first game of bananagrams I bought.

If I am wrong and the game has changed, then I stand corrected. This game was no way as good as the original and I am very disappointed with the product I received. My marks above are for the fake (or new?) version.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2014 5:11 PM GMT