ARRAY(0xa60c0c18)

illy Beans 250g x 2
Offered by Coffea Online
Price: 18.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality name- poor beans, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: illy Beans 250g x 2 (Misc.)
I ordered the beans for my 'bean to cup' De Longhi machine having seen them advertised under the Amazon deals.
Normally all the beans I use are bought from Starbucks but fancied a change on this occassion.
Beans arrived promptly and the 'sell by date' showed at least a year however when opened I noticed that they were dry and not dark and shiny as I would have expected. Instaed of returning I deceided to use and what a mistake. The taste was quite bitter and not what I expected from this well known name.
In future I will be the ones I trust.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 10:23 AM BST

Generation Freakshow
Generation Freakshow
Price: 10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars A massive return to form, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Generation Freakshow (Audio CD)
Just when I thought that Feeder would fade away after the very poor Renegades album out comes probably their best since Comfort.
Great hearing them on such good form. Sunrise a big favourite of mine which starts like wonderwall before turning into the Pumpkins then Feeder blast the song apart. Great stuff. Well done boys!!

Fujifilm FinePix XP30 Digital Camera - Orange (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars purchase at your peril, 19 April 2011
Unfortunately I was teken in by the press release and apparent 'reviews' for the XP30.
As an extensive traveller/ amateur photographer I thought I had found the ideal camera given the excellent features this camera apparently possesses.
On the plus side it looks good (particularly the orange one) however the photographs it takes even in the highest quality setting are poor. The battery is drained quickly in GPS mode, no lens cover (found on many cheaper cameras)and jerky video makes this a very expensive camera.
If I could return I would.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2011 1:43 PM BST