Profile for sswhitebeard > Reviews

Titanfall (Xbox One)
Titanfall (Xbox One)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Titanfall (Xbox One) (Video Game)
I was amazed at the quality and speed of delivery. The disc and case as described in very good condition. Thank you very much.

Ryse: Son of Rome (Xbox One)
Ryse: Son of Rome (Xbox One)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, 23 Jun. 2014
I did not have the pleasure of playing this game but to the suppliers credit, they are very good, delivered on time. Unfortunately, the game was not playable, I informed Amazon and it was dealt with very quickly and with no hassle, so thank you yet again for an excellent service.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 23 Jun. 2014
I'm using this drive to install all games onto and it is doing a fine job, as you would expect from a Samsung. The quality, durability and reliability are excellent, I could not fault it and would recommend it to anyone.

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 May 2014
Such an excellent and effective gadget. Runs directly from the Xbox, no batteries, no wires apart from USB cable, very impressive. It saved me a lot of money in batteries. A++++

Membrane - Black Leather Vertical Case for Nokia Lumia 520 - Flip Phone Pouch Cover
Offered by Membrane Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really good, 4 May 2014
The item itself is good but it does not fit. I have tried every angle to get the phone in but no way. one side in and one side out, not good, sorry guys, I would not buy this again and do not recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and powerfull, 4 May 2014
I have not really tried this product as yet apart from installing all my photos, music and some applications, which was breeze on such a small item. Very impressed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 9:51 AM BST

iBPM® Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
iBPM® Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect and Serve, 4 May 2014
At first I did not not understand how it worked but then I realized it was so simple and so very effective. Easy to apply, takes less than a minute and it does what it says on the packet. A+++.

Nokia Lumia 520 8GB SIM-Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 520 8GB SIM-Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Offered by Hale Communications

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Phone, 22 April 2014
Very impressive. Easy to operate and understand. Features like I've never seen! Very good indeed. If I had the cash I would get one for my grandson as well.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Classics (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Classics (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it indeed, 20 Nov. 2013
What a fantastic game. I think those earlier games are much better than the new ones. The story lines, the action and controls, so much better.

Portable Electric Halogen Heater - 1200 Watt
Portable Electric Halogen Heater - 1200 Watt
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Nov. 2013
It is excellent. I'm using it now while I'm writing this. Within one hour of turning it on, the room is warm and cosy, much better than night storage heaters and cheaper. I recommend it 100%

Page: 1 | 2