Profile for Monty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
What We Found
What We Found

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: What We Found (Kindle Edition)
Quite enjoyable but not great. Would recommend if you want an easy read but would not give more than 3 stars.

The Gypsy's Dream (The Greek Village Collection Book 4)
The Gypsy's Dream (The Greek Village Collection Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 29 Aug. 2013
I was disappointed with this. After reading the reviews I thought this would be a great read but would not bother with the rest in the series. Glad it was a free download.

Exclusive Interview (Rock Arrangement, #1) (Rock Star Erotic Romance)
Exclusive Interview (Rock Arrangement, #1) (Rock Star Erotic Romance)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 29 Aug. 2013
I didn't enjoy this read at all. Too short, totally unbelievable to the point of ridiculous. Would not recommend and glad it was a free download.

Whatever He Desires (In the Arms of the Billionaire)
Whatever He Desires (In the Arms of the Billionaire)

2.0 out of 5 stars What was the point?, 29 Aug. 2013
Didn't get this book at all. Too short, awful plot and ridiculous ending. Would not recommend. Glad it was a free download.

His Acquisition (The Billionaire's Muse, #1) (A BDSM Erotic Romance)
His Acquisition (The Billionaire's Muse, #1) (A BDSM Erotic Romance)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 27 July 2013
Wasn't very impressed with this short story. Just seemed so far from any truth and over the top. Ending very abruptly and glad it was a free download. Will not bother to order Part 2.

What Stays in Vegas
What Stays in Vegas

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 13 July 2013
I enjoyed this. Bit over the top in places hence only the four stars but would recommend for an easy girlie read.

MOUSE (a psychological thriller and murder-mystery)
MOUSE (a psychological thriller and murder-mystery)

3.0 out of 5 stars MOUSE, 13 July 2013
I enjoyed this. Kept me turning the pages which is always a good sign. I did feel it could have been better hence only 3 stars but certainly worth a read and as it was free on kindle, I was very happy.

Fatal Deception
Fatal Deception

1.0 out of 5 stars Very strange!!!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Fatal Deception (Kindle Edition)
Well I have never read such a strange book as this before. This is the worst review I have ever given. Not sure if this is a new writer or not but I think they need to go back to drawing board as this was a very bizarre story.

The premise of the book if written well, could have possibly made a good read but the characters were shallow and unlikeable, there were so many spelling errors that it was distracting (obviously proof-read by a 3 yr old), the pace of the book was way too fast and I usually like a good paced book and then to add insult to injury, if you wanted to waste more of your precious time, you need Part 2 as the ending (if you can call it that) was so quick and pointless I was just shaking my head in disbelief.

Would not recommend even if its a free download, if you pay for this, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Murder on The Mind (The Jeff Resnick Mystery Series Book 1)
Murder on The Mind (The Jeff Resnick Mystery Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise, 3 July 2013
Downloaded this for free on my kindle after reading the excellent reviews. Was a little hesitant at first due to the word 'psychic' being mentioned and I must admit this is not normally 'my bag' but I am so glad I gave this a go as it was a really good book. Will definitely look out for more in the series.

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 32
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 32

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 3 July 2013
Have purchased these before as like most people we get through a lot of AA Batteries. Long life at excellent price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11