Profile for Louise > Reviews

D&G MEDICINE MAN UNISEX COLOURFULTELEVISION TEST CARD DESIGN WRISTWATCH DW0513
Offered by Premier Watches UK
Price: 65.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique watch :-), 6 Jun 2014
I bought this for my fiancé and he loves unique watches! Perfect gift. However I bought it a while ago now and he has worn it so much we need to get a new strap! :-)

Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Black And White Cat Brooch
Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Black And White Cat Brooch
Price: 12.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great gift :-), 6 Jun 2014
I bought this as a gift and she has a cat just like this! The brooch has a lovely finish and makes a great gift. It doesn't look cheap and arrived in good time in a nice box to give. Brilliant!

29cm Advent Candle
29cm Advent Candle
Offered by ACORNSTORE
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but thin, 8 April 2014
The candle had a nice Christmas design which was good for the festive season, however I dropped a star as you cannot burn it for long as it is quite thin and you sometimes burn the next day too.

Cooksmart PVC Apron, Vintage Floral
Cooksmart PVC Apron, Vintage Floral
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, 8 April 2014
Very practical to clear as it's PVC plastic. Lovely design print to cheer up any kitchen. I got this for my mum but may get one myself

Philomena [DVD]
Philomena [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Philomena [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for mum on Mother's Day and she and all the family enjoyed watching it. Really good story and funny in places too. Who doesn't love Judi Dench!

50 Photographers You Should Know
50 Photographers You Should Know
by Peter Stepan
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 8 April 2014
Haven't read this yet but it's similar to the 50 photos you should know book. Just a different spin on it.

50 Photos You Should Know
50 Photos You Should Know
by Brad Finger
Price: 11.78

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 8 April 2014
A lot of history in the book but still an interesting insight into how the photos came to be. Good delivery too

EpicareTM (colours may vary)
EpicareTM (colours may vary)
Offered by Think Beauty Ltd
Price: 13.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit!, 4 Nov 2013
This is very clever product, simple and easy to get the hang of. It does hurt but if you're like me you will just bare it for the convenience of not having to keep going to the salon for threading. I use this with a facial retardation cream to keep results longer.

Bio Depiless Hair Retardation Complex Face Care Cream 50ml
Bio Depiless Hair Retardation Complex Face Care Cream 50ml
Price: 14.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this., 4 Nov 2013
Despite the price for the small amount I am still pleased and will buy again. It's a soft facial cream and a nice moisturiser. I have been using it in the morning on my whole face and in the evening on just my upper lip and chin. I have seen a difference in growth and I hope it will continue to get better!

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 0.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and easy, 4 Nov 2013
Easy to get the hang of. Does hurt but you get used to it and if you're like me you'll just be pleased you don't have to keep going to the salon for threading, so you'll put up with the pain just for the convenience. I use this together with a facial hair retardation cream to keep results for longer.

Page: 1 | 2