Profile for C. Grinyer > Reviews

Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jackie Cockle

4.0 out of 5 stars Timmy Time, 12 Aug 2013
I purchased the DVD set for my 3 year old grandson in the US. He had never heard of Timmy Time but is an Aardman fan of all things Wallace and Grommit. He is a new Timmy fan. Thank you.

Dried Lavender flowers. 200g - UK Postage included- from The Spiceworks (www.thespiceworks.co.uk)
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Scent, 12 Aug 2013
The price and quantity of this product is unmatchable. I have been giving away bags of this lavender as gifts for friends and family.

I will be ordering from Spiceworks again.

Thank you for a quality product and speedy delivery.

Timmy and Friends Posable Figures
Timmy and Friends Posable Figures
Offered by Niche Gift Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Timmy Time, 12 Aug 2013
I purchased Timmy posable figures for my grandson in the US who loves everything Aardman. He is now a true fan and loves his figures.

Emartbuy® Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 Polka Dots Gel Skin Cover/Case Red / White
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!!!, 31 May 2013
This is the BEST mobile cover I have ever owned. It is durable and stylish. The polka dots reflect my personality. Silly and fun.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Find Colour, 31 May 2013
After several futile and frustrating shopping trips to find this particular colour of Dylon dye, I decided to order this product from Amazon. Next time I will look here first.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL -  White Limited Edition with Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - White Limited Edition with Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Digi-Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby Hides in the Kitchen to Play, 23 Feb 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my husband, as he is a BIG KID and loves gadgets and video games. I can always tell when he is playing as he will disappear into the kitchen and I won't see him for 30 minutes to an hour.

I know he loves the big screen for viewing and the 3D effect. It is his favourite gift and I am so pleased that I guessed right on getting it.

Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 - Ultra Clear LCD Screen Protector / Film / Foil - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth By Excellent Accessories *Pack of 5*
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars The price was right!, 23 Feb 2013
This was a great deal on the product. Best being that I have extra screen protectors in case the one gets scratched, which it will. Easy to apply and each film has a chamois cloth for wiping clean.

Supergets HTC Wildfire S Black Hydro Gel Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 14 Nov 2011
I purchased the armour case as soon as I got my new Wildfire phone. The screen cover is fabulous! No icky glue tabs and it fits perfectly over the screen. The case is lightweight and durable. It peels off easily to access the phone. And the price was unbeatable compared to others that I looked at. This is a great product.

The Princess Bride - Special Edition [DVD]
The Princess Bride - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars As You Wish, 14 Nov 2011
This movie has been on list to purchase for a long time. It is one of those movies that I will watch again and again. My husband is also a big fan. Inigo Montoya ROCKS!!!