Profile for G. Hayles > Reviews

Content by G. Hayles

G. Hayles "Gilly Hayles" (Cornwall UK)

Pilot G - Tec C4 Gel Microtip Rollerball 0.4 mm (Box of 12) - Black
Pilot G - Tec C4 Gel Microtip Rollerball 0.4 mm (Box of 12) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pens, 6 Mar. 2015
I love these pens. I am an illustrator and use them for EVERYTHING.....drawing, writing (and Sudoko puzzles in the newspaper). Each pen lasts a long time though I buy them by the dozen because I use them so much. Last time I bought them from another site because they were slightly cheaper but they never arrived and eventually Amazon cancelled my order so I returned to the above site as can be sure of prompt delivery.

From Alamo to El Dorado
From Alamo to El Dorado
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Alamo to Eldorado, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: From Alamo to El Dorado (Audio CD)
I found myself singing along to the cowboy theme tunes of my youth. I chose this because the songs are performed by the original singers which makes all the difference. When it arrived I noted that it was volume 2. I will be looking for Volume 1!

Rosti Mepal - Domino - Silicone and Melamine Trivet - Black
Rosti Mepal - Domino - Silicone and Melamine Trivet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosti Mepal trivet, 10 Feb. 2013
Item as described. Arrived promptly. It suits my new cream/black kitchen. I wish that it was made in a larger size.

Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron with Diamond Soleplate - Purple
Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron with Diamond Soleplate - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Turbo steam iron 40699, 10 Feb. 2013
I really like this iron. Particularly because it is LIGHT, as well as efficient, so is a joy to use. The cord could be longer but short cords seem to be an issue with most modern irons so I still rate this iron as 5 star.

Dodo Acad-pad Diary 2009/10 2009/10: Academic Mid Year Diary - a Combined Memo-doodle-planner-message-ment Book (Dodo Pad)
by Naomi McBride
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars dodopad academic diary, 3 Aug. 2009
I purchased the Dodopad academic diary for 08 -09 and really enjoyed using it. It brought a small shaft of sunshine, 'lightness' and fun into what otherwise were dry and extremely tedious meetings. I found it to have 'soul' and 'individuality' amongst the usual dour, 'straight' academic diaries. I was very pleased to be able to buy the diary again for 09 -10. It is 'functional' - having much space for notes in meetings/ reminders/lesson notes/addresses etc and the perforated corners make it easy to find the current date/week. I would recommend this diary for teachers/lecturers who 'dare to step out from between the regular, mass produced, drab, navy/black covers'. The design/humorous quotes are well considered and, as I discovered later, it is made locally by a small firm in Cornwall where I live...so I am also supporting local designers and manefacturers which is a bonus! I also have the Dodo recipe 'scrapbook' and have bought these as gifts for friends.