Profile for Richard R > Reviews

Content by Richard R

Richard R

Mens Liquid Silver Metallic Hot Body Bikini Swimsuit Gary Majdell Sport Size Medium
Offered by Majdell Group UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Mens Liquid Silver Metalic swimsuit, 31 May 2013
I purchased these recently, very happy with the purchase until I put them on. The silver metallic colour faded on the first wear, and its colour would rub off. I have not worn it again since. So for a one-off excellent. For a period of time utter waste of money.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun 340s-4, 2 Sep 2012
This Shaver arrived earlier than stated, so far works very well, a very close shave compared to the one I am replacing. I am very happy with this purchase so far. Time will tell.

Acctim 14217 Labatt Led Alarm Clock, Silver
Acctim 14217 Labatt Led Alarm Clock, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Alarm clock, 29 July 2012
I wear glasses and needed a clock to see the time without putting on my glasses. This alarm is easy to see, it also has a very nice ambient glow, that fills the bedroom. This clock does not make any sound, apart from the alarm. This clock suits me perfectly.

Brand New. Leathercraft Military End Blotter 4mm Hardboard Full Demy W450xD570mm Blue Ref 2112KB8

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Blotter, 31 Mar 2012
I compared this item on e-bay & Amazon, Amazon was the cheapest. The delivery was earlier than stated (3-5 days standard). Lucky I was in. The Blotter is exactly what I was looking for, it looks good in my home office.