Profile for Craigy > Reviews

Children's World Atlas
by DK
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for kids, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Children's World Atlas (Hardcover)
Excellent. It is a good big book that my sons can enjoy. I like that a CD comes along with it. The good part about that is that my sons can look at the book and enjoy it but they can also use a CD with the computer. That means that it is actually two products in one, one for the computer and one an old-fashioned book.

It may be a bit too sophisticated for my 8-year old now, but he will grow into it and be able to use it now and in a more sophisticated way later.

Glogg Wide Necked 500ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top
Glogg Wide Necked 500ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top
Offered by Glogg
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Jan 2012
I like them. I bought three and I am very satisfied. I like the wide neck, since it is easier to clean than the more narrow one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 21 July 2011
I gave it to my wife and she likes it a great deal. It would have been better if the quality of the string were a bit better. But it is a nice gift and attractive.

Crystal Stone Set of 12 Healing Crystals contained in a Satin Pouch within a Presentation Box. Includes instructions   - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working day.
Crystal Stone Set of 12 Healing Crystals contained in a Satin Pouch within a Presentation Box. Includes instructions - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working day.
Offered by GeoFossils
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 21 July 2011
Very nice and attractive. A good gift. I thought the quartz was a bit small, but otherwise, it is very nice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2012 3:42 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 14 Jun 2011
These are attractive and a nice gift. I ordered one and will likely order more for gifts. Much more attractive than I expected.

Jade Crystal Grid For Wealth + Prosperity
Jade Crystal Grid For Wealth + Prosperity
Offered by GeoFossils
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stones, 21 Mar 2011
I bought the stones and like them. They are attractive, come in an attractive and useful pouch and seem to have brought me some wealth, believe it or not.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2013 4:30 PM BST

Rose Quartz Crystal Dowser / Pendulum
Rose Quartz Crystal Dowser / Pendulum
Offered by Kingston Gifts
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great downser, 18 Feb 2010
I am very happy with what I bought. Beautiful and it comes with a pouch for storage. For the price, I am very happy.

Uri Geller's Crystal Pendulum Dowsing Kit: Find Wealth, Health and Well-Being by Dowsing and Divining
by Uri Geller

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent beginning stuff, 18 Feb 2010
This is a good kit for a beginner. The book is not great, but it give some helpful hints. The crystal is nice and I can not complain about what I got relative to the price. I think this would be a good gift to give someone who is interested in this sort of thing but has not bothered to do it. Good Christmas/birthday gift, in my opinion.

Clear Quartz Faceted Crystal Pendulum/Dowser; Red Satin Carry Pouch
Clear Quartz Faceted Crystal Pendulum/Dowser; Red Satin Carry Pouch
Offered by Osiris Trading
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Crystal, 18 Feb 2010
I am happy with what I bought. The only weakness that I have is that it did not come with a pouch. However, there was no promise of a pouch. So it really was my fault for assuming that a pouch would come with the purchase. Otherwise, I received the item in good time in the mail, it is attractive, and it is in good condition. Had a pouch come with it, I would have been a bit more happy with the item.