Profile for Lisa > Reviews

CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me
CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Brilliant, A Must Read!!!, 1 Aug 2014
I finished book 1 in tears and started book 2 in tears. This book does not disappoint. I cannot recommend this book highly enough, brilliant!!!!!!! I got everything I needed from what I can only describe as the best books I have read in ages. Thank you Lesley Jones. You are amazing.

One Night: Promised (One Night Trilogy 1)
One Night: Promised (One Night Trilogy 1)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to every expectation!, 18 July 2014
I was not sure if this book could live up to the This Man series, well I can assure you it has. I have been eagerly awaiting this book and was not disappointed from start to finish. Cannot wait for book 2!!

CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! A must read book., 12 July 2014
I went through a roller coaster of emotions when reading this book. You will want to laugh, scream and cry. I cannot wait for book 2 in August to find out what happens next. Highly recommended.

Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)
Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2014
This book is amazing. The story pulled me in from the start and left me in tears at the end.

I would definitely recommend this book

Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)
Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)
Price: 1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 April 2014
I loved the first book it was amazing, but this was so similar I was really disappointed. It almost felt like I was reading the same book again just with different names.

Would recommend the first book, but leave it a while before reading thus or you will be disappointed.

The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar 2014
I couldn't put this Trilogy down and read all three books in 24 hours. The story had me captivated from the start.

The characters were brilliantly brought to life, their anguish and personal traumas felt.

Cannot wait for Hudson to see this story from his perspective. Highly recommended!!!