Profile for marieg > Reviews

marieg

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ Maxi Plus Monthly Pack - 152 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ Maxi Plus Monthly Pack - 152 Nappies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 15 May 2014
Good size pack, good product and an offer. I could not have asked for more. I will certainly buy again.

Waterpik WP250 Nano Water Flosser
Waterpik WP250 Nano Water Flosser

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and effective, 16 Oct 2013
What to say... My Dentist suggested to buy one, I bought this one and at first I was worried about how much space I needed to use. I have a small bathroom with a small basin...it fits ; ), it does what it is supposed to do, clean your teeth. I would recommend it.

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok but..., 12 Mar 2013
They are ok for their price. They clean, but when you pick one from the box...ten follow altogether...so not practical when u r changing ur baby with one hand... However I may buy them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 5:35 PM BST

Dual Action Hand Pump for: Gym Ball, Exercise Ball, Space Hopper, Inflatable Bouncing Horse
Offered by Apple Round eStore

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it is meant to do, 12 Mar 2013
I bought it when I've realised that a pump I had previously bought with a pilates workout ball did not work. It does what it should do and it is ok for its price.

Green People Organic Babies Baby Salve - Lavender (100ml)
Green People Organic Babies Baby Salve - Lavender (100ml)
Offered by Superfooduk

3.0 out of 5 stars Grainy, 12 Mar 2013
Nobody tells u it is grainy and not easy to absorb... However, my baby's skin looks great afterwards and smells fresh and clean

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for its quantity, 12 Mar 2013
...besides I have found better products for lower prices... So it's okay, it helps and soothe your breast while breastfeeding but expensive..

Reebok Gym Ball with Resistance Bands, Workout Chart, DVD and Pump
Reebok Gym Ball with Resistance Bands, Workout Chart, DVD and Pump
Offered by PureFitness & Sports

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken pump, 12 Mar 2013
So...if it does not pump...it is broken. I thought I was unable to use it..but I bought the same pump afterwards and..guess what, it did work.

Nicky Clarke NTS007 Frizz Control Slim Curling Tong
Nicky Clarke NTS007 Frizz Control Slim Curling Tong

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Jun 2012
I have straight thin hair but I love waves...abd this wand made a miracle for few hours. yes you need to be careful not to burn your fingers while using it..but the result is very good!

Woman's Bag, CLUTCH, Handbag, Shoulder Bag, Evening / Wedding / Party Bag, TA-6992, Satin, Gold

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth a penny, 10 Jun 2012
I bought it to match a dress I would have worn at a friend's wedding.It broke immediately after I opened its box.. and I had to buy another one. It is made of paper all over.

What Not to Expect When You're Expecting
What Not to Expect When You're Expecting
by Zoe Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars book for desperate housewifes, 10 Jun 2012
I thought it was a fun useful tool during my first pregnancy..I actually felt sorry for the author.. depressing and less than informative. I would not recommend it.