Profile for KAN > Reviews

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Red Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Red Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
Offered by ASCAFO

4.0 out of 5 stars What I was wanting at the price I wanted., 16 Dec. 2014
Just what I was wanting, can't complain in the slightest.

Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches By BuyinCoins
Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches By BuyinCoins
Offered by Chris.WorldUKFrom China

1.0 out of 5 stars What use is a non lighting match?, 2 Jun. 2014
Thank god I tried before taking these out with me, absolutely useless. Doesn't ignite when struck against the strip on the side of the tube, nor even when set thrown in an already burning fire. In future, I'll really on my trusty IMCO Storm Lighter.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen

4.0 out of 5 stars White case tarnishes easily!, 2 Jun. 2014
The case is sturdy and durable so it performs its task, however I'd get a darker colour as the white on my case is starting to turn yellow.

The Outdoor Pocket Bible: Every outdoor rule of thumb at your fingertips (Pocket Bibles)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough but quite short, 2 Jun. 2014
The description says it all really, it was a perfectly fine book but quite short and not all to useful to me.

Travel Playing Cards
Travel Playing Cards
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars robust and easy to shuffle, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Travel Playing Cards (Toy)
Does what it says on the tin, robust, waterproof, no problems shuffling and will serve me quite well in travel.

Highlander Camping Mat - Silver
Highlander Camping Mat - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars kept me warm, 14 May 2014
Insulated me from the ground fair enough, not exactly comfy but frankly I didn't expect it to be and I can sleep just about anywhere.

Gelert Solo One Man Tent
Gelert Solo One Man Tent

2.0 out of 5 stars Short length, short lived and shortcomings., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Gelert Solo One Man Tent (Sports)
First off, the tent is SHORT. I cannot stress that enough, I'm 6" 2 and had to bend and twist a while inside to get into a shape where I wasn't touching a wall in some way which was difficult due to the low ceiling.
Then, after a fair enough nights sleep I awoke the following morning to find that the walls were rather damp on the inside and whilst I was dry this was most likely only due to the afore mentioned wrestling into position.
Then to add a final pinch of salt to my wound, as I deconstructed the tent to go back inside after my already bad night in the garden, I found one of the brittle fibreglass poles to have split down the middle adding insult to injury.
Just glad I was able to return this pile of trash and thankful to the seller for this, since after all its the fault of Gelert not them.
I've got to accept at least some responsibility though for this one as I should have expected to get what I paid for and I must say that I found no issue with the ground sheet, pegs , stitching or guylines for the price - just poorchoice of poles and materials for the upperhalf.

Vantasy New Vintage Unique Bronze Quartz Pocket Watch Open Death Note Pendant Necklace Size: 1.3X0.9X0.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Timepiece is good, chain lacking., 1 Feb. 2013
The watch itself is great, and an excellent little piece of memorabilia, however in only 30 minutes of use the chain had snapped at one end for me, this was no issue and I managed to fix it, although one may want to consider buying a better quality chain for prolonged use.

Magic the Gathering Deck Builders Toolkit 2013
Magic the Gathering Deck Builders Toolkit 2013
Offered by Outpost Gamecenters

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point, 4 Jan. 2013
A friend bought me this for Christmas as we had both been interested in Magic having played the computer game of it rather extensively. The box is good and the value for money is great! However, I would have preferred for it to be a bit more centralised around certain colours or themes, as I now have ~100 cards I'll never use in my blue deck, with no one to trade with easily. The addition of the four Boosters is very nice though as it's almost cheaper to buy this box than it is to buy 4 boosters by themselves :D

Shogun 2: Total War (PC DVD)
Shogun 2: Total War (PC DVD)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, bad community of reviewers., 9 Jun. 2012
I have owned this game for several months now and I love it, while I accept it can be annoying that steam is needed to play this game, it in no way affects the game in my opinion. Furthermore I feel that the previous reviewers have been unfair to this game on its "Lag issues", this is not the case if you have a computer which is above the RECOMMENDED specs, and I feel the game cannot be judged if people have had issues with their computer not the game itself.

one warning I do have is to users of AMD's FX line of processors, this game requires a BIOS flash for users to play, and the initial loading time will take about 3 - 5 minutes, but once in game, times are what you would expect.