Profile for Boro Bob > Reviews

Content by Boro Bob

Boro Bob "El bobbo" (Darlington, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Box 51 Bath Pug
Box 51 Bath Pug

2.0 out of 5 stars Actual floating pug is great though, will cut that off and add it ..., 22 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Box 51 Bath Pug (Toy)
Chain got rusty after one use! Plug didn't quite fit and water escaped. Actual floating pug is great though, will cut that off and add it to a proper plug. Would have been 3* but overall quite expensive for a product that doesn't really work.

The World According to UBI
The World According to UBI

3.0 out of 5 stars It's mild fun, but you couldn't play again and again in ..., 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The World According to UBI (Toy)
Sender was superb.

Game is....odd. It's mild fun, but you couldn't play again and again in the same session. This is very much a one off then put away for next time.

York Active 110 Exercise Cycle
York Active 110 Exercise Cycle
Offered by Fitness Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 10 Nov. 2014
Excellent value for price. No complaints

Back to the Future Outatime License Plate Replica
Back to the Future Outatime License Plate Replica
Offered by Mileymoo's Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 10 Nov. 2014
Superb product. Excellently made. Can't rate highly enough! 10/10. :)

Dragons' Den: Start Your Own Business: From Idea to Income
Dragons' Den: Start Your Own Business: From Idea to Income
by Rus Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sept. 2013
I bought this as I love the Dragon's Den and wanted more insight into business. I was expecting a bit of a novelty book and wasn't expecting much. I'm delighted to report that the book is full of business knowledge and is truly excellent for an overview of business.

The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2013 (Unofficial Guides)
The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2013 (Unofficial Guides)
by Bob Sehlinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, 7 Sept. 2013
I bought this before we went to Disney World, studied it, made spreadsheets, plans, timetables, all sorts. My girlfriend refused to follow them as she said I was very sad. She is correct, I am. BUT I managed to convince her to follow my plans for day 1. What entailed was a two week holiday in which we had to queue no longer than 20 minutes, we saved money, dined in only the finest of restaurants and had the best views of the parades. Absolutely fantastic book. I actually left my copy in the hotel room for the next guests to enjoy. If I ever return to Disney, I will certainly buy the newest version again. Fascinating reading and well worth the money.

Fartin' Martin Sidebottom (Monstrous Morals)
Fartin' Martin Sidebottom (Monstrous Morals)
by Peter Barron

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as a fart!, 7 Sept. 2013
Excellent book. Very unusual with twists and turns you don't see coming. Kids love the pumping! Roll on the rest of the series.

Mueller Soccer Ankle Brace, Size L
Mueller Soccer Ankle Brace, Size L
Offered by Eastern Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mueller Soccer Ankle Brace (Misc.)
I bought this after damaging my ankle ligaments. I play football in this and whilst not being perfect, it definitely makes my ankle feel stronger and is less likely to twist. Well worth the money.

Disney Infinity Power Disc (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Power Disc (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Sept. 2013
Whilst I'm not a massive fan of the product (some disks give you a very cool piece of Disney memorabilia, where as some are a bit pants) Amazon is consistently the cheapest place to buy them from. Top value.

Risk Legacy
Risk Legacy
Offered by Home Essence

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Risk Legacy (Toy)
We're 4 games into this. Things have been destroyed, stickers are everywhere, stuff has been written on and friendships have been pushed to straining point. This is truly excellent. Grab some boardgame lovers and commit to playing the full 15 games with them. You won't regret it. You might cause arguements and fights amongst yourselves, but it's all part of the game. Just superb.

Page: 1 | 2