Profile for Cassie58 > Reviews

Content by Cassie58

Cassie58

Page: 1 | 2
The Crystal Variation (Liaden Universe combo volumes Book 4)
The Crystal Variation (Liaden Universe combo volumes Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Liaden Universe, 29 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Good value for money as you get 2 books plus a short story. Gives the background on how the whole Liaden universe came about.

Defenders
Defenders

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Defenders (Kindle Edition)
The first time I have read this author. I was tempted when reading the reviews after Amazon recommended it. I couldn't put it down. I hope there is a sequel.

Brown Polarised Overglasses - turn prescription glasses into sunglasses in an instant!
Offered by Tower Health

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 26 May 2014
I wanted to replace some overglasses that I had broken. When I looked on Amazon these glasses caught my eye due to the many good reviews. When they came within a few days of me ordering they are just what I thought they would be. I like the colour and they fit over my verifocals easily. The only drawback is that they are a bit bulky so they don't fit in my handbag. However considering the cost of having prescription sunglasses compared to these it is only a little niggle. Would I recommend them yes.

A Liaden Universe Constellation: Volume II (Liaden Universe - Collection Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great collection, 28 Jan 2014
once again Sharon Lee and Steve Miller have provided us with another peek into the world of Liaden Universe. We meet some old friends and some new ones. It fills in some blanks of what happened between their books . I couldn't put my kindle down! Only makes me hungry for more.

Dragon Ship (Liaden Universe Book 15)
Dragon Ship (Liaden Universe Book 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars liaden Universe, 1 Jan 2014
Again Sharon Lee and Steve Miller continue to please with another good story about Theo Waitley . I can't wait to read the next one! They are very clever as they weave their tales bringing in characters from their other books and creating a totally believable Universe. Long may they continue to reign! I know that I will be re-reading their books for a long time to come.

Inspector Alleyn 3-Book Collection 3: Death in a White Tie, Overture to Death, Death at the Bar (The Ngaio Marsh Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, 1 Jan 2014
Inspector Alleyn continues to charm as the gentleman detective with his faithful hound (Fox) at his side. It evokes an era that is long gone . Ngaio Marsh 's books are a delight to read and I look forward to the next ones. Good value as you get three for one (although the third is usually a short story).

Forever Charmed (The Halloween LaVeau Series Book 1)
Forever Charmed (The Halloween LaVeau Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars magic, 1 Jan 2014
If you want an light romance with magic thrown in you can't go wrong with this book. Halloween is a likeable character which I am sure will continued to charm throughout her story.

Andrew James Stainless Steel Premium Electric Double Hob 1500 Watt And 1000 Watt With 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Double Hob, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this hob for my husband who is a keen fisherman and needed something to boil up his 'boilies' in the garage. It was delivered on time and we were kept appraised of where the package was at all times. It heats up quickly and the only thing we can fault it for is that the large ring's light keeps clicking on and off. I emailed the manufacturers and they replied straight away saying that it was nothing to worry about. If you need an electric double hob you can't go wrong for the price.

Inspector Alleyn 3-Book Collection 4: A Surfeit of Lampreys, Death and the Dancing Footman, Colour Scheme (The Ngaio Marsh Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned detectives, 1 Jan 2014
Ngaio Marsh's detective Inspector Alleyn transports you back to an age which seems so much less complicated than today. Anyone who has enjoyed Margery Allingham's Albert Campion , Dorothy L Sayers' Lord Wimsey or Agatha Christie's books will like these. Really good value as you get three for the price of one (although the third is often a short story). You can read Ngaio's books in any order although I like to read them in order, it makes the character's more real.

Janus
Janus

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Janus (Kindle Edition)
I read Andre Norton when I was growing up and I had forgotten how much I had enjoyed her books. Andre Norton was one of the authors who gave me my life long obsession with Science Fiction. Her books transport you to another world totally believable. Andre Norton is still an enjoyable read even after all these years. I thoroughly recommend any one who has never read her to try these books.

Page: 1 | 2