Profile for Gabrielle > Reviews

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Offered by Toner Center 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 13 Jun 2013
The product lived up to my expectations and is the perfect choice for someone who wants a simple yet stylish gel case. Quick delivery added to the satisfactory purchase.

Gift Boxed Sterling Silver Tiny Flat star Stud Earrings - SIZE: 3mm 5148. Shipped in our quality Silver by 1st class mail.
Offered by Silver Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 13 Jun 2013
Studs are small as was described and they totally matched my expectations! Cute, simple and with a perfect amount of sparkle. Quick delivery and nicely packed with a gift box.

Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet Leather Case Covers, and Mini Stylus By Mobile_Mania
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 13 Jun 2013
This product fulfills all my expectations. Great fit, looks simple and stylish and gives great value for the money. Quick delivery was an added bonus. Would recommend this product and seller to anyone who wants a flip case for their mobile.

Optima Aloe Vera Sun Protect Lip Balm Tea-Tree 4 g
Optima Aloe Vera Sun Protect Lip Balm Tea-Tree 4 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product!, 13 Jun 2013
I am happy with the product, great price and quick delivery! Would recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural lip balm stick with good performance and no fuzz.