Profile for Entropy > Reviews

David Attenborough's Conquest of the Skies 3D [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Attenborough's Best, 17 Feb. 2015
This is a brilliant programme and a must watch for any Attenborough fan. I'm really impressed with how realistic the CGI effects are and how they bring the extinct animals to life. We also just bought a 3D TV so really looking forward to re watching this.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2015 11:03 AM GMT

The Christmas Foal [DVD]
The Christmas Foal [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tyrone Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Horsey fun!, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Christmas Foal [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my niece who is horse mad at the minute and she loved it.. She's watched it a few times now which is good and gives my sister a chance for a break when its on. Would recommend.

The British & Irish Lions 2013: Lions Raw (behind the scenes documentary) DVD
The British & Irish Lions 2013: Lions Raw (behind the scenes documentary) DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 14 Oct. 2013
I watched the shortened version on the Sky the other night and it was awesome! it was a good laugh seeing what they all get up to but also really interesting to watch what goes on behind the scenes, especially the speeches they give each other. I'd recommend to any rugby fan, hardcore or casual.

Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with every 5 star review on here!, 3 Oct. 2012
I only discovered this show this year and i'm glad I did. I think we watched the 1st season over 1 weekend! it's highly addictive and a must watch.

Sons of Anarchy - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2008]
Sons of Anarchy - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Charlie Hunnam
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Best show on TV in years!, 3 Oct. 2012
I know my review title sounds a bit over the top but I can't think of any other words to describe it! It simply is the best thing i've watched in ages. Acting is fantastic, Story's are fantastic and is just really intense action packed show. It's like watching a mini action movie every week! We Love Breaking Bad and still do but SOA makes it look like a disney film!

Go forth & Buy and tell your friends!

Thrones and Empires [DVD]
Thrones and Empires [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 3 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Thrones and Empires [DVD] (DVD)
We watched this last night and really enjoyed it.. It has a great cast and the story is really good. You can't go wrong with Kate Beckinsale! Highly recommended!

Lastly, i'm always amazed at the Amazon delivery. I'm a bit tight and always go for the free 5-7 day delivery and it always arrives within 3 days :-)

Western Digital MyBook Studio Edition II 2TB Firewire 400 / 800 & eSata External Hard Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Drives terrible enclosures, 3 May 2012
I've bought 2 of these drives. 1st one was used about 3 or 4 times in a month and then stopped powering up. I then gave them another chance a few months later and the same thing happened although it did last longer than the 1st one. This time I removed the enclosure and the drive worked fine. Its really frustrating as I seem to be a minority but based on my experiences I can't recommend the drive.

Drobo DR04DD30 4-Bay FireWire 800/USB 2.0 DAS Enclosure
Drobo DR04DD30 4-Bay FireWire 800/USB 2.0 DAS Enclosure

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea BUT, 3 May 2012
I love the idea of the drobo especially the expandable storage but I find it so slow and quiet noisy.

It seems to take 2-3 times longer than a normal FW800 drive. plus Rebuild times are very slow i.e. if you replace a faulty drive it can take up to 48 hours for 2TB of data

Noise - I have it in my office and normally have it unplugged if i'm not using it as the fans can be quite distracting in a quiet home office. I wouldn't recommend it for in the living room.

Overall its a great device but loses a couple stars for the speed and noise issues.

Two Guys, A Girl And A Pizza Place - Season 1 [DVD]
Two Guys, A Girl And A Pizza Place - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 3 May 2012
This is one of my fav shows and i've been waiting years for it to come on DVD. Looking forward to the other seasons as well. Especially the one with barenaked ladies band providing the music.

Captain America [DVD](1990)
Captain America [DVD](1990)
Dvd ~ Matt Salinger
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Captain America [DVD](1990) (DVD)
I remember watching this when I was a kid and watching it now just brings back loads of memories. So glad its finally been released on DVD.

Page: 1 | 2