Profile for Liz > Reviews

Named SMALL FUCHSIA & WHITE SLEEVES VARSITY JACKET with name and initial
Named SMALL FUCHSIA & WHITE SLEEVES VARSITY JACKET with name and initial
Offered by Edward Sinclair

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 6 Dec. 2014
This came really quickly. A size medium is good for a size 10 person.

My daughter will love it when she opens it at Xmas.

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Offered by chopshoptools2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but Stiff, 14 April 2013
The staple gun does the job but I find it hard to push the handle to actually staple something. I sometimes have to use two hands to push down on the handle which makes it harder to hold in place the thing I wish to be stapled.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 4:09 PM BST

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 10MM (1000) 0-TRA706T
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 10MM (1000) 0-TRA706T
Offered by A&S Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars strong, 14 April 2013
I bought these with a staple gun and have used them for various crafts such as stapling fabric to furniture. They worked well for what I wanted. I even used them to staple an army net to my sons bedroom ceiling.

10 (2 FULL SETS + 2 EXTRA BLACK) COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES LC985 BY FOR BROTHER PRINTERS DCP-J125 DCP-J315W CDP-J515W MFC-J265W MFC-J410 MFC-J415W MFC-J220 LC985BK LC985C LC985M LC985Y LC 985 BLACK CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW Supplied by Delcomcomputers & Wantmoreink
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 14 April 2013
I was a little worried about buying these but I was not let down as these were a great cheaper alternative and last long enough.

Kids Woodland Camo Ghillie Suit, (M) Fits Ages 7-9
Kids Woodland Camo Ghillie Suit, (M) Fits Ages 7-9

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 April 2013
My son got this for christmas and its a shame it is not the right weather for it yet as it looks awesome. I want one!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 14 April 2013
I bought this for a 7 year old even though on the box it states 14+. I had a go and have crashed it loads of times but it has survived!

The only thing to be aware of (and the reason its for older people) is the propellors, keep away from them as i can imagine they can do some damage when they are rotating at speed.

All in all, safety in mind, this is a great item to play with. My partner even got it to land on various things, I can't ha ha

I'M A CELEBRITY...Get Me Out of Here! Bush Tucker Trial
I'M A CELEBRITY...Get Me Out of Here! Bush Tucker Trial
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun with friends, 14 April 2013
We did our very own bushtucker trial with family and friends which was good fun. It's all in the mind about this box set of bugs tasting gross. They actually don't really taste of anything bad at all.

Women, Work, and the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility
Women, Work, and the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility
by Mireille Guiliano

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok-ish, 14 April 2013
Mireille does give you some good tips but half way through the book I was bored and found myself skipping to the end as quickly as possible.

Camouflage Netting 13ftx5ft - Fire Retardant Camo Net
Camouflage Netting 13ftx5ft - Fire Retardant Camo Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 April 2013
My son who is 7 has this stapled to his bedroom ceiling as he is currently an army fan. It looks effective and is pretty strong.

CHILDREN'S PARAMEDIC, MEDICAL FANCY DRESS BAG
CHILDREN'S PARAMEDIC, MEDICAL FANCY DRESS BAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 April 2013
I am a community responder and wanted to get my son his very own dress up kit so bought this to store it all. It looks good and has room for some small items.

Page: 1 | 2