Profile for angel > Reviews

Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism - 2nd Edition
Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism - 2nd Edition
by Kerri Rivera

5.0 out of 5 stars Autism is treatable. Don't listen to the NHS, 17 April 2014
kerri Riviera has brought hope to many families with children suffering from the symptoms known as autism. Autism is the manifestation of treatable symptoms caused by parasites, viruses, bacteria, vitamin, mineral and amino acid deficiencies. I can understand how "Big Pharma" would hate autism to be treated, as the number one disability now, they will lose a lot of re venue over the lifetime of nan individual. Here in the UK, doctors claim there is no treatment for autism and this is unacceptable. Whether or not you choose this treatment, know that there is hope and the NHs will always tell you there isn't, because they would have to admit their vaccines etc are part of the cause!! Well done Kerri for giving us a choice.
I should add that my seven year old twins. Re doing great on he http report o'clock. In six months they have started to speak, potty train, interact with strangers..... Tht list goes on. Before I used to wonder what institution they would live in when I'm gone but now I have real hope for the future. Autism IS treatable

Mia and Jay say Come and Play!: 1
Mia and Jay say Come and Play!: 1
by Mamma N Jaitly-McDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures of real children, very original, 1 Aug 2012
This book is a breath of fresh air because it contains pictures of Mia and Jay, real children, which makes it much easier for my special needs son to relate to, rather than cartoons like Lola and Charlie etc. I love this book. :))

Mozart's Magnificent Voyage
Mozart's Magnificent Voyage
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 26 Aug 2011
I have quite a few classical CDs for children and like this one the best. The music is woven into the story. The children have American accents. I still love it because I have learned so much from the snippets of music from 53 seconds to 3 minutes 45. Buy it!

Duck Humming Top
Duck Humming Top
Offered by shoppingmall_24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great humming top, 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Duck Humming Top (Toy)
I bought this top second hand, which means it has already been well-enjoyed. At first I couldn't get the hang of it and it kind of rolled from side to side, but then I realised it needs to be held straight, with one firm push, listen for the hum, another push quickly and it spins a treat. No quick way of describing that in words, but it's simple when you know how. My 2 year old loves it and can pretty much do it himself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2012 2:10 PM GMT

Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Set - Lower Case
Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Set - Lower Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 5 Oct 2010
I bought this toy second hand (so who knows how it has been treated) and dropped it from a height of about three feet, but it is still going strong, thankfully. It sings a little rhyme for each letter, to the tune of "The Farmer's in his Den" ie "C says c, c says c (kuh), every letter makes a sound and C says c" It also tells you when a letter makes two sounds. My son likes to play the alphabet song, which is sung in a nice English way. Great product.

The Nanny Goat's Kid
The Nanny Goat's Kid
by Jeanne Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Nanny Goat's Kid (Hardcover)
I read this at the library today and it is so well-written. I like the way it uses a lot of expressions that you hear people say about children. I could read this a thousand times, and I'm fussy. It really is funny and also very touching, but maybe that's because I need to learn this particular lesson. Loved it.