Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Tapestry of Us
The Tapestry of Us

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 11 Jun. 2015
This is a great book but the ending left me hanging for more, surely there will be a sequel...if not it would feel like the author got bored and just stopped writing. Editing was not good but still worth a read.

Follow The Leader (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 2)
Follow The Leader (A DS Allie Shenton Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 9 Mar. 2015
Love this series, and everything this author has written. I only discovered her a week ago and I've already read 5 of her books. Brilliant.

Homescapes 4'6" Full Body / Bolster / Pregnancy / Maternity Pillow Filled with Premium New White Duck Feathers with 200 Thread Count Pillowcase - Wash at Home Range
Offered by HOMESCAPES

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for pregnancy, 4 Jan. 2015
Too thin to provide support needed in pregnancy, husband likes it though!

What You Wish For
What You Wish For

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: What You Wish For (Kindle Edition)
A good read, interesting subject material and different to anything I have read before!

Stylist UK
Stylist UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Stylist UK (App)
Content is great, you can enter competitions from the app and it is pretty to look at, best magazine app I have tried.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great for what I want!, 9 Mar. 2014
I love this, I can watch netflix, listen to Spotify, read books, newspapers, magazines, shop online, browse the internet and play games...which is all I was looking for and therefore it is great for me. I can see why others may not like it as it is limited in the App Store and doesn't have the same high level functionality as other tablets, but I knew this before I brought it and knew what I wanted it for so I am very pleased. The screen is amazing quality, the sound is brilliant...really good for the price, and if you read what you are getting properly before you order, really shouldn't disappoint you!

TG Cases® New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 Inch 7" (Released October 2013) Executive Premium Folio Leather Multi Function Standby Case / Cover / Wallet for the New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" (Fits Versions - 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) with Built-in Standby Magnetic Sleep Sensor. Includes 1 Screen Protector and Stylus Pen. Available in Multiple Colours. (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive but by no means cheap, 4 Mar. 2014
This is a great product, looks expensive, fits my Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch perfectly (some of the previous reviewers have clearly not got this model!!) Stands up well, magnet isn't really strong but does the job and honestly, what do people expect for under a tenner?!

A good case, a good buy and arrived promptly, overall really happy and glad I didn't spend £30 on a case!

Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)
Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost the love for the series, 18 Feb. 2014
This is probably going to get me lynched by fans but I have found this series going downhill since the third book. I love books of this genre and read a lot of them, and this gripped me until book 4.

This series would have been so much more powerful if there had been less of the books and l would have preferred more character development over the crazy amounts of twists and turns, and the constant obstacles faced. It was too much, too full of adventure that it became dull and I craved a quiet non drama filled moment but it didn't ever come.

I kept going in the hope that the plot would get back on track but it just kept getting crazier and crazier and not (in my opinion) in a good way. The ending wasn't as brave as I had hoped for either...I was quite disappointed overall.

Halfway (Wizards and Faeries Book 1)
Halfway (Wizards and Faeries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 18 Feb. 2014
This is a really original, well written book with huge amounts of imagination that left me wanting more when I was half way through, so I have brought the second one. Wouldn't have brought the first as it sounded a bit too lord of the rings for me and I struggle with that kind of writing but as it was free I gave it a try and I am glad I did!

Born to Fight  (Born 2) (The Born Trilogy)
Born to Fight (Born 2) (The Born Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Feb. 2014
I loved the first one, and this is just as good. Great and different premise...solid writing, which kept me enthralled. So much more than your average teen post apocalyptic romance!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4