Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Black Vee by E. May Cox
Black Vee by E. May Cox
by E. May Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all border collie lovers, 26 Oct 2013
This book is a must for all bc lovers, in fact all dog lovers will enjoy it. The black Beauty of the dog world!

Dogged Pursuit: How a Rescue Dog Rescued Me
Dogged Pursuit: How a Rescue Dog Rescued Me
by Robert Rodi

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Heaven, 13 July 2013
This is a must for all doggy people especially those that enjoy the ups and downs of competing in sport with their dogs. Go on give it a go you wont be disappointed.

Sins of the Father
Sins of the Father

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 July 2013
I came across this book for my kindle quite by chance but boy am I glad I did. It had seemed a while since I'd been that hooked on a book that everything stopped so I could read. Every chapter seemed to have a twist and once I had sussed out all the characters it was a brilliant read for me. If you like a good thriller then give this one a try.

Chandi: The rescue dog who stole a nation's heart
Chandi: The rescue dog who stole a nation's heart
by Tina Humphrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Every dog lover should read this, 14 April 2012
What can I say other than excellant. I couldn't wait to start reading Tina, Chandi and Pepper's story yet found it to be so much more than their successful rise to fame in heelwork to music. It was one of those books that you just can't put down, I loved it. I would recommend every dog lover reads this. Well done Tina.

Train Your Dog Like a Pro
Train Your Dog Like a Pro
by Jean Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant training book, 3 Jun 2011
This is one of the best training books I own. It breaks everything down into easily manageable chunks (for the owner not the dog) and tells you when to move on to the next level. I've found it very useful when training my working sheepdog, an excellant aid in addtion to training classes.

I am Dog
I am Dog
by Anne Santos

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for dog lovers, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: I am Dog (Paperback)
This story is told throught the eyes of a dog from being a puppy to his final journey. A must read for all dog lovers everywhere. I will be telling my friends to give it a try.

Dantes Way
Dantes Way
by J.Lou McCartney

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from J Lou McCartney, 24 April 2011
This review is from: Dantes Way (Paperback)
After reading this authors first novel 'De Marco Empire' I couldnt wait to read her next book. I thought she would struggle to top 'De Marco Empire' but 'Dantes Way' did just that. Human trafficking in a novel was a first for me but I couldnt put it down. It had me gripped from the very first page. This was on par if not better than the likes of Martina Cole so hope we see many more from this new author.

Driving Test Success Hazard Perception Test (PC)
Driving Test Success Hazard Perception Test (PC)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it - you will pass with this, 6 Feb 2011
I was really struggling with the hazard perception part of the theory test. I looked at a few different dvd's but based on reviews on amazon I decided to purchased this one. I would recommend this dvd to any learner driver it gives you plenty of advice/tips and hundreds of practise sessions (unlike other ones i had used). I passed first time.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 1:43 PM BST

Hachi - A Dog's Tale [DVD]
Hachi - A Dog's Tale [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Gere

5.0 out of 5 stars a great film for all dog lovers, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: Hachi - A Dog's Tale [DVD] (DVD)
With Richard Gere in the lead role and all about his loyal dog hachi what more could a girl want for a fabulous film

De Marco Empire
De Marco Empire
by J Lou McCartney

5.0 out of 5 stars De Marco Empire, 29 Jun 2008
This review is from: De Marco Empire (Paperback)
This was the best book I have read in a long time, I simply couldn't put it down. This is so much more than a love story, the de marco's lifestyle kept me wanting more. Just hope there's going to be another one J Lou.