Profile for Mr. Paul > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul

Mr. Paul "bikemadpaul" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 9 May 2013
Have this cleaner for some time now. In the beginning it was great but now it doesn't seem to perform as well as it should for the money. I will be getting a cleaner with a bag next time. A bit of a botch cleaning the system if theres a blockage. Disappointing tbh

A Wanted Man: (Jack Reacher 17)
A Wanted Man: (Jack Reacher 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 May 2013
Another great read from Lee Child. I enjoyed from beginning to end. Long may he continue to bring out stories about Reacher. Worth a read.

The Hit (Will Robie 2)
The Hit (Will Robie 2)
by David Baldacci

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 May 2013
This review is from: The Hit (Will Robie 2) (Hardcover)
Boy was this a good read or what. I honestly didn't want to put this book down. I have read all of David's books and this one is one of the best I've read to date. The story is very well written from beginning to end. I cant recommend this highly enough. 10stars I would award it.

Jessup Grip Tape sheet
Jessup Grip Tape sheet
Offered by Boardridersguide

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Jessup Grip Tape sheet (Misc.)
Highly recommend this grip tape. It does what says on the packet. I am very impressed with the quality and ease I had in putting it on my board.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

61 Hours: (Jack Reacher 14)
61 Hours: (Jack Reacher 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 May 2013
I loved this story. I was on the edge of my seat from virtually the beginning. Well worth buying and one to keep in your book case.

First Thrills
First Thrills

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 9 May 2013
This review is from: First Thrills (Paperback)
I thought I was buying a lee child Reacher novel. But its a book of short stories by diferent auhors. I did read some of it and the stories I read were good. But it isn't my thing. So if you like short stories then worth buying. But if you are expecting a Reacher story you will be disappointed.

Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Complete Skateboard - White/Blue, 7.5 Inch
Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Complete Skateboard - White/Blue, 7.5 Inch
Offered by SkateHut

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit, 9 May 2013
What can I say about this board. Its perfect for doing tricks on. The wheels and bearings are excellent quality as are the trucks. The board itself is of excellent quality and made of top quality wood. Overall finiash is tope rate in my opinion. A great board for beginners and more advanced board users. I certainly recommend it and its well worth paying for one this price than the cheaper boards available. Don't be fooled by cheaper price. My last cheap board split in half which is why I opted for this one.

Hi-Tec Fasthike II Low Waterproof Walking Shoes - 9.5
Hi-Tec Fasthike II Low Waterproof Walking Shoes - 9.5

5.0 out of 5 stars well built and solid, 3 April 2013
Mine look diferent to the picture but they are the same name on the box. A little heavier than other walking shoes I've worn but you get the feel of a good solid shoe that's built to last and with an excellent tread that feels great. Mine will need breaking in and a couple of plasters needed for the back of the feet by the Achilles heel area. Otherwise a great shoe that will give me lots of miles and keep me dry and warm. Excellent and worth a buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 3 April 2013
Well This is my first pair of Karrimor running shoes. I've been using their running clothing and its always been top notch kit that never seems to wear out. So I needed new trainers and went for these as they were such a good offer. Fit is superb and they feel great from the moment you put them on. I've only run a couple of miles in them but my initial feeling is I could run a half marathon with no problems. They are very light for a non racing training. Excellent build quality, excellent tread and good grip. I love them and seeing as not many people leave feedback on this brand I felt it was time to make a new trend. I find feedback is usefull for anyone wishing to make a purchase. I rate these trainers with all the best makes I've previously run. Most certainly better than some of the big makes actually. Well done Karrimor for another great product.

Just an update as I have now been using these running shoes a while now. They are still a great trainer and I run miles in them with no problems at all. My feet feel fresh after every run and they are quite light for a non racer. In fact I'd say you could race in these. I do use Brooks st5 for racing and these are my training shoes. I'm thinking of buying a second pair soon. I'm that impressed with them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2013 2:04 PM BST

Motorola DEFY Mini Sim Free Smartphone - Black Slate and Tangerine
Motorola DEFY Mini Sim Free Smartphone - Black Slate and Tangerine
Offered by Fone-Central

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Mar 2013
Well after some of the negative reviews I was sceptical of buying this phone. But for me it hit all the right buttons. I do a lot of running in all weather so needed something that wouldn't bugger up through getting a soaking. So a plus there. I found it very easy to insert and remove the sim card. I tried it out has someone said they had problems. Well I can confirm its easy enough. Yes the back cover is very tight but its designed to be waterproof, but its not that bad to remove and put back on. Memory is low and although you cant send the built in apps to the memory card (supplied) you can however send any apps that you download so memory is ok. Phones very easy to use and for a first android phone I am very happy with my purchase. And for £59 its a steal. Buy with confidence.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9