Profile for Mr. Paul > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul

Mr. Paul "bikemadpaul" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Park Tool Cable/Housing Cutter
Park Tool Cable/Housing Cutter
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 12 Nov 2013
This is an outstanding tool for the money. I've used cheap cable cutters over the years and they never last very long or cut inner or outer cables very well. These cut perfect. Its well constructed and fantastic quality. There's a good feel to this tool and a nice weight that says 'I mean business'

Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 12 Nov 2013
A very solid piece of equipment. Superb quality and easy to assemble and use. This should give years of use and make bike cleaning and maintenance a much easier task.

Running Trousers Navy Small
Running Trousers Navy Small
Offered by Only Sportsgear

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 Nov 2013
Very impressed with the quality of these running trousers. I bought them for running and taking my dog for walks. Material is the same as that made by Ronhill and equally the same quality but better value for money in my opinion. I was particularly impressed with the toggle for tightening the draw strings as this means you cant lose the draw srtring as happens with many trousers like this. Makes for better control of tightening as well. So if you looking for a nice comfy pair of running, walking or just for laying and mooching round the house kind of trousers then look no further than these. Well done to OSG.

Philips SHQ1200/10 ActionFit Sweatproof Ultra Light Sports Headphones - In-Ear (New for 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Sep 2013
Received these today and been out for a run trying them out with my I-pod. The sound is great. They fit really well in the ear and don't come out whilst running. I really recommend these for anyone doing sports especially as they are sweatproof and waterproof, although I've yet to test them in the rain. For the price you cant go wrong so go and buy a pair.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Purple
Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Purple
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Sep 2013
Fantastic gel cover. Easy to put on, it looks and feels good and prevents scratches etc. overall excellent quality and fast dispatch aswell.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Enterprise Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Sep 2013
My wife loves her phone. Easy to set up and use. she loves that she can now her games like on facebook on it. Memory is awesome aswell. Highly recommend

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet PU Leather Case Covers and Mini Stylus
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 Sep 2013
Fits my phone perfect. Nice quality leather. I love the space for carrying your credit cards etc as this means from a mans point of view that I only need to carry my phone now rather than a separate wallet. A really good buy. Recommend.

"Notting Hill"
"Notting Hill"
by Richard Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: "Notting Hill" (Paperback)
I had this book this morning and it has gone beyond meeting my expectations. Its the complete screen script and therefore written in that way. But that suits me fine. The phots that are in the book are superb aswell. I cant wait to start reading it. But if you are expecting a story book then you maybe disappointed.

The Chisellers
The Chisellers
by Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 July 2013
This review is from: The Chisellers (Paperback)
This is an excellent read. It made me laugh. Very well written. Great story. Highly recommend if you are a Mrs.Brown fan.

Private Down Under: (Private 6)
Private Down Under: (Private 6)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 11 July 2013
Again this book was bought for my wife and read by her and she loves it. She highly recommends it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9