Profile for Dan5134 > Reviews

Streetwize SWK3 Large Capacity Kettle 24 V
Streetwize SWK3 Large Capacity Kettle 24 V
Offered by Damsu

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok😐, 23 April 2016
I use this in my cab. If you fill it and then plug it in you will have hot water (not boiled) in about 2hrs. I plug it in when I pull myself out of bed and normal fill my flask further down the road. To be-honest just find another one as it not very good, sorry!

Dickies Anvil Polo Shirt, Black, Large
Dickies Anvil Polo Shirt, Black, Large
Offered by JT Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit short, 23 April 2016
It is of good quality however a bit on the short side for someone of 6'2". Still use it tho

Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt - Royal Blue XXL
Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt - Royal Blue XXL
Offered by COOZO

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and itchy, 27 Feb. 2016
Cheap and itchy went in the bin

TomTom Trucker 6000 GPS Truck Satellite Navigation System K, ROI & Full Europe Maps
Offered by IN-CAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not listen to rubbish reviews, it's awesome!, 27 Feb. 2016
I am a 29 year old class 1 HGV driver with an average understanding of technology. I can safely say this is the best bit of kit that I have ever bought for work.

Reading the mixed reviews before buying I was in two minds as people were saying things like "it's slow working or it sends me down unsustainable road and into roads with restrictions". If you encounter this it's because your tomtom is broken, needs updating or you simply don't know how to use it! I always check routes to unknown jobs with google maps however this has not sent me anywhere unsuitable as of yet.

This is the most detailed tomtom so far, the screen is perfect and allows you to look around and zoom in and out on the map as you would on a iPad. The year free traffic alerts are awesome and very accurate and I will be paying to renew it next year.

If you are looking for a new car satnav get something else as you are paying for a load of features no good for you, however if you are driving LGV/HGV/Bus this is a piece of kit you will love. (Providing you read the instructions 😉)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2016 10:22 AM BST

Set of 2 PestBye Ultrasonic Battery Operated Motion Activated Cat Repellent
Set of 2 PestBye Ultrasonic Battery Operated Motion Activated Cat Repellent
Offered by Primrose

1.0 out of 5 stars Unless my local cats are as hard as nails or this product does not work?!, 20 Jun. 2015
Well I thought this would do the job, however the other morning I was up early for work and saw a cat waking up from under my daughters play car. The cat then walked over to the the giniepigs cage and triggers the two sensors. The cat looked over to one of them, it was differently working as the blue light had come on. The cat then stayed in the garden a bit longer and then casually walked off. So I think it's safe to say, what a wast of money!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2015 2:31 AM BST

CamelBak Trinkrucksack Rogue, Grün, 40 x 26 x 15 cm, 62242
CamelBak Trinkrucksack Rogue, Grün, 40 x 26 x 15 cm, 62242

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not suitable for MTB trails, 10 May 2015
Good quality, however I passed this onto a mate and bought something bigger. You will struggle to get a puncher kit in let alone a spare inner tube and anything else you need on a MTB trail.

Universal 2 Bicycle Car Cycle Carrier
Universal 2 Bicycle Car Cycle Carrier
Offered by Home Solutions (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for short journeys, However not should I trust it enough for long drives, 10 May 2015
I am surprised that despite all the feed back that people have put about either no instructions or unreadable instructions the seller hasn't done anything about it. I did get instructions but decided it would be best to work it out myself as they weren't very helpful. The product however wasn't to bad. After you get it secured property its very solid. I know this is cheap however I am happy to use this to transport my MTB 20 minutes into the North Yorkshire moors. Tho I am not to sure if I will use this to take my MTB from North Yorkshire to Wales in the summer.

Genuine Samsung HM1100 Bluetooth Wireless Headset For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500 / Galaxy S4 mini I9190 / Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 7.0 8.0

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Jan. 2015
Good bit of kit, but please if you buy don't be the one who where's it in the shops when your not even using it :-)

(Black) Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 Rapid Mini, S4 active, Universal 12v Rapid Mini Bullet USB Dual Port In Car Charger & 2x Micro USB Flat 1 Metre Data Snyc PC Laptop Charging Cable Exclusive To Spyrox
Offered by Spyrox

Black Heavy Duty Tough Protective Shockproof Hard Case Cover with Belt Clip Stand for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4