Profile for Lee Whiteley > Reviews

Byron Black Damask Wallpaper - Arthouse
Byron Black Damask Wallpaper - Arthouse
Offered by Fleur De Lee Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright wallpaper, 30 July 2013
The missus wanted this, as she thought it was flocked (textured) wallpaper. It isn't. The wallpaper itself is ok, but we won't be using it as it's not what she wanted, neither will we be returning it, as the description wasn't mis-leading, it's our fault for "Presuming" it was textured.
Don't let this put you off purchasing tough, as if you want this design non-textured, you should be satisfied.

Visua Solar Powered Battery Charger. Ideal for Cars, Caravans and Boats (4 Watt)
Offered by SilvercrestEnergy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Solar Charger, 30 July 2013
Good value for money solar charger. Bought as a present for the Father in Law and he is very happy with it!

Interlink Michaela Dresser Drawers Apothecary 8, White
Interlink Michaela Dresser Drawers Apothecary 8, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Chest of Drawers, 30 July 2013
I got this from Amazon Warehouse and at around £90 I thought it was fantastic value for money!
I think it's made from MDF, but it's fairly weighty and once correctly erected, it's very sturdy.
I thought the instructions were poor, but once erected, they get binned anyway, so no worries! If the instructions were clear, I would have awarded 5 stars!

*SALE* ELEGANT CHANDELIER - RETRO CHIC DESIGN - CRYSTALS AND CIRCLES - BLACK
*SALE* ELEGANT CHANDELIER - RETRO CHIC DESIGN - CRYSTALS AND CIRCLES - BLACK
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightshade, 30 July 2013
Well it's ok for the money, but the black discs are made from a very thin and flimsy plastic.
It's cheap at under a tenner, so I wasn't expecting anything amazing and i wasn't disappointed either.

SHABBY CHIC IVORY 2 DRAWER CHEST FROM DELUXE HOME
SHABBY CHIC IVORY 2 DRAWER CHEST FROM DELUXE HOME
Offered by Home Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but quite small bedside cabinet, 19 July 2013
This is a pretty looking bedside cabinet. It is in the ever popular style of shabby chic / Victorian. Arrived 24 hours after ordering (Didn't pay for special 1 day delivery)
When I opened the box, I was surprised at how small it was. Nice though and I will be buying another later for my side of the bed.

Garmin nuvi 2495LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Sat Nav, 19 July 2013
This Sat Nav is brilliant!

It has loads of functions, some we use & some we don't.

The Bluetooth, lifetime traffic and lifetime map updates make this beautiful sat nav great value for money.

If you need a Sat Nav, get this beauty, you won't regret it!

Bulb Kit for VW POLO 2001 : includes Dipped Headlamp , indicator , Tail , Brake , Side Light and Number Plates Bulbs
Offered by Cooks Motor Spares Chesham

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service by seller!, 19 July 2013
This kit arrived well packaged and in good time.

Unfortunately the headlight bulb (which I replaced on the day it arrived) exploded inside the headlamp within 24 hours (1 hour of use)

The other 2 bulbs I replaced out of the kit were great though.

I will be contacting the supplier for a replacement bulb this evening.
*****UPDATE*****
Since I did contact the supplier, he immediately sent out an entire replacement kit which arrived the following day!
The replacement was perfect!
Good bulb kit, GREAT seller.... Highly recommended.. Thanks :-D

Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for Apple iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5G/iPod Nano 7G/iPad Mini/iPad 4 - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my iphone 5 in it's case!, 19 July 2013
I bought this item because I wanted to charge & Sync my iPhone 5 with my desktop PC.

It took about 4 days to arrive ( a fair while in todays postal system, but hey-ho. If I wanted it faster, I should have paid the extra for delivery.

The simple fact is: I bought this to charge & Sync my iPhone whilst it's still in it's case & I can't! It simply won't fit!
I wanted to return it for a refund, but I had thrown the packaging away before trying it :-(

It is also basically a lump of weighty plastic with a blob of silicone in it, for you to stick your own wire (You must purchase separately) through it.

An overpriced paperweight..... Not recommended unless you have an iPhone with either a wafer thin case, no case at all or you don't mind taking your phone out of it's case to charge it (Possibly every day if you are like me)

Piranha PC36g Large Graphite Black COMPUTER WORKSTATION
Piranha PC36g Large Graphite Black COMPUTER WORKSTATION

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 8 July 2013
Awesome value for money computer workstation.
You won't find better quality for under £90, believe me I have spent ages choosing this baby.
I would have given 5 stars, except that the desk work surface arrived marked. Not badly, in fact I didn't even mention it to the seller.
Well recommended!

VW Polo Petrol and Diesel: 2002 to 2005 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
VW Polo Petrol and Diesel: 2002 to 2005 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes.... Enough said!, 26 Jun 2013
I have used Haynes manuals since being a long haired greasy teenager.
They are well thought out and well written. This is no exception. If your car is over 3 years old, buy one and it'll pay for itself in a short space of time.

Page: 1 | 2