Profile for M. Lynch > Reviews

Content by M. Lynch

M. Lynch "shelly" (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
I love this game and have had no problems with it. Saves for you on exit, just click Yes.
I grew tired of the Sims. I once lost all my game too, as I didn't know that on that game you had to save to the Cloud.
I love the little sheep in this game - if you've played the game you'll know why.
Well done guys!

Dream Charms and Silver Jewellery Diamante Penguin Charm
Dream Charms and Silver Jewellery Diamante Penguin Charm
Offered by Dream Charm and Silver Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely penguins, 15 Jun 2014
The lady that wanted these penguins was very pleased. She asked me to make them into earrings. Very happy customer.

Stokes Real Mayonnaise with Extra Virgin Olive Oil 345 g (Pack of 3)
Stokes Real Mayonnaise with Extra Virgin Olive Oil 345 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 15 Jun 2014
I use this as part of the Paleo way of eating. It tastes nicer than other makes on the market.

The Paleo Diet for Brits: The Essential British Paleo Cookbook and Diet Guide
The Paleo Diet for Brits: The Essential British Paleo Cookbook and Diet Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book to get started!, 19 Jan 2014
This is a great introduction to the Paleo way of eating (note I haven't used the d word).
It's simple, easy to read and doesn't require too many extra ingredients. The Coconut oil is an amazing product. This oil and the mayonnaise I order from Amazon.
I have the Kindle version, so have bookmarked a lot of pages. Especially the recipes that I like or will be able to cook.
The only thing that I would've liked to see in the book would be examples of which vegetables are lowest in GI, so I'll need to research that one.
I would like to see more of these books designed for us in the UK :)

Piano Master
Piano Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Piano Master (App)
This app is brilliant! With 2 musicians in the family (not me!) - It's great that I can play a 'tune' and annoy them at the same time! They both had a go too - hilarious! You must buy this - 'such fun!'.

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Chococino 16 Capsules, 8 servings (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules/hot drinking  chocolate pods, 24 servings)
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Chococino 16 Capsules, 8 servings (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules/hot drinking chocolate pods, 24 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hot Chocolate!, 27 Nov 2013
You guys must be watching me. I am sat here typing this with a Chococino next to me. I was midway through it when your request for a review popped up in front of me. The Mocha is my favourite, but I've run out! Enjoy!

Blendoku
Blendoku

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Blendoku (App)
Looks easy to start with. Good fun. Look forward to more games by these developers. Very addictive and good idea.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kindle!, 7 July 2013
Used every day. Loads up email within seconds from standby and less than a minute from off. I have radio app and weather app. Can't fault this product at all. I have downloaded CDs to it from Amazon (previous purchases). Amazing! This girl can't live without it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2013 2:47 PM BST

Weather Live Free - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions (Local and Worldwide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app!, 7 July 2013
I have programmed this app, so that I can see the temperature where my cousins live - Australia and USA! Love that you can tell the temperature before getting out of bed!

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Mocha 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules/coffee pods, 24 Servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mocha!, 7 July 2013
Love my mocha! Tried Mocha as a teenager, whilst working in London, from a free drinks machine. 1 cup of white coffee and 1 chocolate! Yum!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3