Profile for Mrs. R > Reviews

Content by Mrs. R

Mrs. R (Scotland)

NatureWise Raspberry Ketones Plus+ Advanced Antioxidant Dual Action Formula, 2-4 Month Supply
Offered by All Natural Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working, 11 Feb. 2015
Item came really quickly and after my first week I've lost 4lb. I have noticed I'm not picking in the evening as much and my appetite has decreased so fingers crossed this continues.

Bielmeier 395000 Automatic Bread Maker
Bielmeier 395000 Automatic Bread Maker
Offered by Bielmeier Household Appliances Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all German, 13 Dec. 2013
I love this machine but wish they had more recipes included in the booklet. It comes with a two pin plug attached but you get the adapter in the box so within minutes of opening the box I had a loaf on and it tasted great. I next used a recipe from my bread machine cookbook but even though I used the largest quantity it still proved too small for this machine so a bit of trial and error will be needed to get the most from my machine. Still to use the small pans but these are just the right size for most of our small loaf recipes in UK bread machine books. Ok it's all in German but after a couple of times this gets easier to understand.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready built, 16 Jun. 2013
This was delivered in super quick time and best of all ready built all I had to do was unwrap it and put my books on the shelves. This is a lovely solid piece of furniture and I would happily buy more as the quality has been superb.

Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cheap game, 28 Jan. 2013
This has been played non stop on the kindle since it was purchased so I assume that it's been a big hit. My son is 20 and stayed in playing this rather than going for a pint on a rather chilly, wet evening so not too bad for £1.99.

101 Games and Activities for Children With Autism, Asperger's and Sensory Processing Disorders
by Delaney

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the whole class, 16 Oct. 2011
Although this book is American and some ideas would not be viable in our classroom settings I found most can be adapted and it has got some fantastic games that have been very useful.

Wooden Mancala Set
Wooden Mancala Set

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Wooden Mancala Set (Toy)
This is such a simple game but o so adictive, all the children I work with loved this game so much I got it for myself, never get a chance to play as my teenage daughter and her friend have claimed it.

Mouth Off! Eraser
Mouth Off! Eraser
Offered by Fuzion

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Mouth Off! Eraser (Toy)
Good quality rubber and its fun what more can I say they do exactly what they need to.

12 STRETCHY LIZARDS
12 STRETCHY LIZARDS
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars fab for the kids, 3 July 2010
This review is from: 12 STRETCHY LIZARDS (Toy)
These were a huge hit with the P7s and a much sought after prize. They are not too expensive and the children loved them.

Flowers in Pastel (Leisure Arts)
Flowers in Pastel (Leisure Arts)
by Margaret Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 13 Feb. 2008
love this book it really made a difference to my pastel drawings, can not recommend it highly enough.