Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Butterfly Garden
The Butterfly Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars How can I give this a title?, 17 May 2016
I picked this out to pass a few hours away from my usual choice of story, historical, I'm really glad I did. From start to finish I was unable to stop reading, ignoring the grumbles about "light" and "reading all night" from my husband on the other side of the bed!

I can't right a good review, but I recommend you read this, the ending is brilliant!

Luggage Scale FREETOO Portable Digital Scale Hanging Luggage/Suitcase Scale With Tare Function for Travel/Outdoor/Home Use,110 lb/ 50KG Capacity(Red)
Offered by Freetoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 April 2016
The scales underweigh by 3kg. Luckily I wasn't charged excess baggage. I have another set of these scales which are more accurate, but they were not with me when I needed them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2016 2:59 AM BST

A Time for Silence
A Time for Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars A thought provoking, sad and well written tale. Wow, I couldn't put it down!, 15 Feb. 2015
This story of 2 women both experiencing heartache, is so moving, I shed a few tears and had to re-read some parts. It's amazing how the style of treating each sentence as a paragraph makes the mood of the tale so enthralling. I shall be recommending this to all my book loving friends.

Miramont's Ghost
Miramont's Ghost

5.0 out of 5 stars I've not read a book so quickly in ages!, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Miramont's Ghost (Kindle Edition)
A truly brilliant work of literature. I found myself drawn to pick the book up, and did, I simply had to know the ending. If you like a story which keeps you wondering till the end, this is it.

BBC News
BBC News

5.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't News articles Replaced more often?, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: BBC News (App)
This is a great App if you only want the headlines, but ... many of the articles are the same everyday, no updates or replaced with other articles. I often think there must be more news in the world! One article about a hot air balloon was in place for at least 10 days!

Belle: The True Story of Dido Belle
Belle: The True Story of Dido Belle

4.0 out of 5 stars A Tenuous Link?, 26 Sept. 2014
Strange reading, why call it a "True Story of Dido Belle", when it's a good account of the life of her Uncle, the Lord Chief Justice? Might tempt more readers if there's the chance of an intriguing story?

Good, interesting account of slavery, but Dido? Her young life, pure conjecture and a brief summary of her later life.

I will be interested to see how the film interprets the book.

The "In" Crowd
The "In" Crowd

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fantastic voice!, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The "In" Crowd (MP3 Download)
Gregory Porter, what a fantastic voice!

LEORX Portable T-shaped 50kg/10g LCD Digital Electronic Luggage Scale with Temperature Display / Blue Backlight (Silver+Black)
Offered by NO MORE EXCESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Just perfect for use when using budget airlines with 15kg luggage weight limits. Would recommend it to all!

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars More accurate than the local forecasters here in Ukraine!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
I live in Ukraine and have been told by colleagues that it is the best forecaster to use, it's accurate, more accurate than local forecasters. Well done BBC Weather!

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait to .., 30 Mar. 2014
.. to see the film, I hope it's as good as the book. Solomon's life must've been horrendous, it's amazing his experiences didn't turn his mind!

Page: 1 | 2