Profile for Mr J M Turner > Reviews

Content by Mr J M Turner

Mr J M Turner

Page: 1 | 2
Flying Frenzy Cat Toy (Long version 39")
Flying Frenzy Cat Toy (Long version 39")

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat adores this toy, 13 Sept. 2015
Best cat toy I've ever purchased. Little Bagel the cat goes crazy for this every time! We have to keep it in a cupboard to keep it special when we do play with it, and if we do open the cupboard he runs straight in and gets it.

A Short Ride in the Jungle: The Ho Chi Minh Trail by Motorcycle
A Short Ride in the Jungle: The Ho Chi Minh Trail by Motorcycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 7 Aug. 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book, utterly engrossing. A fantastic blend of history, humour and adventure. Excellent, couldn't recommend it further.

Anker Classic Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Powerful Sound with 20 Hour Battery Life and Built-in Microphone, works with iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Laptops, PC and More - White
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
Great little speaker and battery lasts for ages. Definitely recommend.

11.22.63
11.22.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Kindle Edition)
I hadn't actually read any books by Stephen King before this one, and I can say with confidence that this has been a great introduction to his work. I'm looking forward to reading more by him.

Juppa® Sand Storm Two Piece Hard Back Shell Cover with Smooth Inside Rubber Casing for Apple Iphone 5 / 5S (Black)
Offered by Invero

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the iPhone 4 version!, 2 Jan. 2014
I owned the iPhone 4 version of this case before this one, and the previous version was brilliant, hence why I purchased this one. This case is much softer than the previous one, and that's not a good thing. At the top and bottom of the case there's no rigid support for the case and it makes it unpleasant to hold and especially unpleasant trying to put it into and out of a pocket. I'm not sure how long it's gonna last before it just tears or stretches until it doesn't sit on the device properly.

Disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2014 11:46 AM BST

FSL ZERO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Remote and Mic for all Smartphones (iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / Samsung Galaxy / HTC etc) - 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Offered by iHeadphones ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good!, 2 Jan. 2014
Its hard to recommend these headphones highly enough. I've owned a pair of bluetooth headphones before, and wasn't too impressed with them; these ones blew me away though. The sound quality is great, battery life is plenty long enough (can't remember exactly how long), and they're comfortable. Other reviewers have said that wearing them for a while hurts your ears, but I've found I can wear them for hours and totally forget I've got anything on my head.

As far as range goes, they work fine in the same room or maybe a room away from them. They don't work through walls very well though.

Altogether, these are a far higher quality that I would have expected considering the price. I wholeheartedly recommend, one of the best purchases I've made in a while.

Russell Hobbs 18498 Heritage Coffee Maker - Country cream
Russell Hobbs 18498 Heritage Coffee Maker - Country cream
Offered by 3-Monkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 2 Jan. 2014
This machine is great. I make use of the timer feature every day, I find that waking up to the smell of freshly made coffee really motivates me to get out of bed! I definitely recommend.

Smiffy's Sombrero - X-Large
Smiffy's Sombrero - X-Large
Offered by Party Party

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, decent price., 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Sombrero - X-Large (Toy)
This is a no-frills item, perfect for fancy dress. Hard to argue with the low price, definitely worth buying for fancy dress.

ARAV Aroma COLOUR CHANGING Diffuser & Humidifier plus FREE Fragrance Oil
ARAV Aroma COLOUR CHANGING Diffuser & Humidifier plus FREE Fragrance Oil
Offered by Rare Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this item as a gift and I expected it to be a bit rubbish if I'm honest... I was wrong though! Instantly produces loads of beautifully scented mist, and it looks a lot better in person than I'd expected. I would recommend using more scented oil than the instructions recommend, but that's personal taste.

I want one for myself now.

VALUE BLACK TOP HAT FANCY DRESS COSTUME
VALUE BLACK TOP HAT FANCY DRESS COSTUME
Offered by RSE-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful, does the job., 2 Jan. 2014
This hat is pretty good considering the low price. Its definitely a fancy dress item rather than something fancy, but for the price what else would you expect?

Page: 1 | 2