Profile for Phil Garrett > Reviews

Content by Phil Garrett

Phil Garrett

THERAPEARL Shin Wraps Twinpack x2 | Hot Cold Therapy | Gel Bead Heat Ice Pack | Shin Splints Pain | Freezer Microwave
Offered by gelpacksdirect™

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Oct. 2014
I ruptured my achilles tendon and am experiencing swelling around the shin and calf. The pads are able to cover the both areas and stayed cold for 10-15 minutes (don't think I left them in the freezer for the recommend 2hrs though). Way more practical then ice in a tea towel or a bag of peas.

Jaybird Bluebuds X Bluetooth In-Ear Earphones Midnight Black BBX
Jaybird Bluebuds X Bluetooth In-Ear Earphones Midnight Black BBX
Offered by Deals Of The House UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 30 Jan. 2014
I have been using the Adidas/Sennheiser 685i headphones for some time. They are very durable with great sound quality; I just got fead up with the cable, especially as my iPhone has a lifeproof case which requires unscrewing a casket and using a cable attachment thing. Anyway, these headphones are very comparable on the sound front, bluetooth pairing is easy, very light and secure. Very chuffed with my purchase, have tried a range of music and performs well from ACDC through to trance and pop stuff. You're basically paying double for the bluetooth convenience which, in my opinion, is well worth it. Gym, cycling, whatever; they're great.